Seventeen - Jisoo?

[Jisoo POV]
"Why didn't you said it since beginning?" shiver down my spine as he speak in normal tone

"Ji-jimin... You're sober?"

"I already knew that you fall for me but I need to do a confirmation and now I got it"

"What are you talking about?"

"Sorry Jisoo. But I don't and will never love you because it's belong to someone else" tears are now visible in my eyes. It seems like my world have crash. With that I end the call

I cannot handle this anymore I thought and quickly pack my cloth in a suitcase I should have done this before, I will never fall for him if I did left earlier

I took a paper and a pen to write a short letter to him. I know that he will not care about it but I still want to write it. I left the letter on the table because I know he will comeback by his own later. I look at the house for the last time and switch off all the lamps then open the door.

Goodbye Jimin

With that I left the house and went to the airport.

[Jimin POV]
"Why do I feel so bad doing this to her!?" I groaned and messed my hair. People around me stared at me and gave me a dirt look.

"What? Never saw a guy having problems?" they all quickly stop staring at me. I sighed and call her but

The number you have dial is unavailable—

I tried to call again but nothing improve

"Probably she went to sleep already" I stood up and walked toward the exit door then left the bar.

Times Skip

I opened the door to be greeted by darkness

She scared of darkness

"Jisoo?" I switch on all the lights and walked toward her room to be greeted by another darkness "SHOOT"

Where is she?

I run my fingers through my hair and messed it. "Where the f*ck is she?" I mentally cursed as I saw her closet are not packed like it used to be. Most of her cloth are not there anymore "Don't tell me.."

I quickly dialled her number and the result still the same. "Is she going to tell all my secrets toward the guys? Oh hell no, this is not going to happen" I hopped inside my car and drive to y/n's house.

As I arrived there, no sign of her here. "Then where is she now? Did she left because she knows we both not going to make it?" I groaned and accidentally hit my head on the steering where placed horn creating a loud noice. Panicly, I left the scene before people inside the house noticed.

[Author POV]
Isn't that his car? What is he doing here? He should be in Busan now. Did Yoongi oppa perhaps lie to me? ??? thought

??? quickly grabbed his/her keys and followed Jimin from behind. He/She was stopped when the house's bodyguard did not open the gate since it is too late already but he/she insisted them. They did what being told.

"Whose house is this?" ??? followed him and went he about to close the door he/she blocked with his/her feet.

"What the... Y/n?"

VOTE PLEASE 🥺

20 Votes = New Update