Y/N: don't know.

' hey Y/N, do you have a plan tonight? Me and my teammate planning to head hang out in the town. It'll be fun if you could come along. '

Arturia

Y/N: it's from Arturia, she invited me to hangout with her.

Weiss: w-w-wha..

I typed 'ok' and send it to her.

Moments later my text answered.

' great, see you tonight 😉 '

Y/N: she sure attractive. Hmm? What is it Ruby

Ruby: n-nothing!?

Y/N: huh? So you girls have plans for tonight? If not you can tag along with us.

Weiss: s-sure we would.... (Mmmmm)

Blake muffled her mouth.

Blake: I'm sorry Y/N, but we're busy tonight. Studying.

Yang: yeah

Y/N: suit yourself, so do have any class today?

Weiss: well no, why do you ask?

Y/N: I'm going to the training room, you girls wanna come?

Ruby: sure, let's go.

Blake: I suppose it's a good idea

Yang: yeah

We make our way to the training room, it's as big as the auditorium. It's has training arenas, each equipped with hologram training mode. It's help students to develop their skill faster, it also has a difficulty level. More or less like a video games.

Y/N: so who's going to be first?

Blake: well it's your idea so you go ahead

Y/N: as you wish.

I went to the locker room and switch to my training clothes, training pant and black tank top. I make my way towards the arena while team RWBY watching from the side. I noticed that Weiss and Ruby are staring at me.

Y/N: did you girls know that staring at people is rude?

Weiss: w-w-what? Of course I knew that, just start already!!

Y/N: yeah yeah!

I set the hologram levels to level 5.

Yang: you sure about that Y/N?

Y/N: I like a challenge.

Yang: (shrug)

Third POV

Y/N make his way to the middle of the arena and he summon his twin Chinese sword. The hologram started to take form. A blue colored humanoid figure is standing in front of him. It armed with a long sword.

Y/N: let's do this!

They charged at each other, the hologram tries to decapitate him but Y/N manage to block the attack with his short sword. They locked in that position, but the hologram slowly crushing Y/N.

Ruby: come on Y/N!!!

Y/N then summon a sword from behind the hologram and launched it to it's back.

Srriinggg

The hologram slowly disappeared after it's defeated.

Y/N: (pant) (pant) it was stronger than I expected