~18~

Tiff and I were in the passenger seat, as Chucky sat in the back right beside us.

"I imagine at this point you two must have a lot of questions." Chucky said.
"You do know who I am?."

"Chucky." Jesse said almost immediate.

"And this, is Tiffany and Bonnie."

"I believe we already met, haven't we sweetface." Tiffany said, which made Jesse look at her with realization drawn on his face.

"So, h-how did you end up like this?." He asked.

"Well it's a long story." Chucky replied.

"Yeah. Let me just put it this way, if it was a movie it would take 3 or 4 sequels just to do it justice." I told him.

"What are you gonna do with us?." Jade asked, she was sitting in the back.

"Funny you should ask." Chucky said.

"These bodies are ok, but their like apartments that were just renting." Tiffany explained.   "But now we're moving on up, to some..permanent homes."

"And you know, what they say about real estate. Location, location, location. Well you guys are defiantly in the right place, at the wrong time."

Chucky, Tiffany and I laughed at that. I mean it's true, they are. I just need to figure out about my permanent "home"

We continued to laugh until something on the radio caught our attention, Jesse turned it up. It was talking about how the fingerprints at the crime scenes belonged to Chucky's, and his corpse will be removed from the cemetery.

And that's exactly where the heart of Damballa is. With his corpse.

"What?!." I whispered, shocked.

"Guys the heart of Damballa!." Tiffany yelled worried.

"I know!." Chucky exclaimed clearly annoyed. Ugh this is bad!

"What do we do?! What do we do?!." Tiffany freaked out, I put my hand on her shoulder to calm her down.

"Shut up! Just let me think okay? First, we gotta get some new wheels every cop within 500 miles is looking for this van." Chucky told us.   "We need something no one would suspect, but with a little style."

    <<<<<<<<<

We ended up getting a mobile home. We had Jade tied to a chair in the back as Tiffany did her makeup. Chucky stayed in the front seat holding his gun.

I'm glad she's feeling okay. And she's right, maybe it was just a stomach bug. I don't think there's anything to worry about.

"Hold still honey, or I'm gonna poke you in the eye again." Tiffany said as she applied the eyeshadow.  "Yes, I believe I'm going to look absolutely ravishing."  That's when I heard the oven ding.

Tiffany was making cookies, she also make some Swedish meatballs which Chucky was already eating. She got the cookie tray out and gave one to Chucky.

"Tiff-." Chucky called as she came back.
"Those dishes aren't gonna wash themselves ya know."  We both glared at him. Oh don't start something you can't finish.

"You were nice enough to cook for him." Jade said.  "The least he can do is wash a dish."  You know, I actually agree with her.

The next thing I knew, Tiffany threw a plate at Chucky's seat, making him turn around.

"What are you doin?."  She threw another plate but this one hit the windshield.    "What would Martha Stewart say?."

"FUCK MARTHA STEWART!." Tiffany yelled.   "Martha Stewart can eat my shiny, plastic butt! Here I am slaving away, over a hot stove, making cookies, making Swedish meatballs and for what?! For a man who doesn't appreciate me! For a man who can't even wash one fucking dish! For a man who isn't even a man at all where it counts if you get my drift!." She then turned to Jade.   "Take it from me honey, plastic is no substitute for a nice hunk of wood!."

Okay, um..not sure what to say here.

"Any guy would need a hunk of plastic probably battery operated to get a reaction outta you in bed!." Chucky yelled.   "And by the way! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU LEARN TO BAKE!." He threw a cookie at her and that's when I drew the line.

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO HER THAT WAY!." I yelled at him.

"SHE STARTED IT!."

"I DID NOT! YOU-." Before Tiffany could finish, Jade turned herself over and kicked both of us into the oven, and slammed the door shut.

"NO!." I heard Chucky then a gunshot.

There was a lot of crashing.

...then everything went black.