~8~

So this chapter is gonna be different from the movie, it will dig more into Bonnie's backstory. Which I hope is interesting.

         Bonnie's POV.

Chucky and I snuck out the backdoor of building when no-one was looking, we needed to find Andy, the sooner Chucky gets inside his body the sooner I can get a human body.

We were running for about maybe 15 minutes, and these little doll legs aren't getting me far.
Then suddenly a newspaper flew right in front of us.

Chucky was a little ahead of me, but he stopped and turned around just as I picked up the newspaper.

Headlines: six year old boy believes doll caused murders.

It continued to say Andy was put in the foster system while Karen was recovering in an mental institution.

"What's the hold up?." I heard Chucky ask, I looked up and turned the paper around.

"It's says here Andy's in a foster system." I explained.

"So? There are millions of foster systems."

I rolled my eyes.  "No, he's in this state, I heard the two guys talking about it. And there's only one foster system here."

"Alright, and I'm guessing you know where it is?." He asked, knowing I very well know where it's at. But there's not way I'm going back to that hellhole.

"I'm not going back." I said.  "But I know the number, we can call them and ask where Andy's at?."

        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

3rd Person POV.

At the foster system, the person in charge Grace, was trying to calm a little boy she had in her arms down, but with the storm outside, he wanted to stay up.

"Now Sammy, I want you to go to bed right now." Grace stated as the phone rang.

"But I'm scared."

"There's nothing to be scared of it's just a storm." She said as she picked up the phone.    "Grace Poole."

"Yes, I'm trying to reach Andy Barclay." Chucky's voice came through the phone, him and Bonnie had gone to a payphone, Bonnie was holding him up so he could dial the phone number.

"Andy no longer lives here, who is this?."

"This is his Uncle Charles." Chucky said.

                ^^^^^^^^^

Bonnie's POV.

We made it to the house where she said Andy was at, apparently some new foster family took him in.
      The only trouble is we can't get to Andy right now, because some women was in the bedroom with him, singing to him.

My fave kinda softened when I heard the singing, my mother used to sing, before she went crazy.

"Bonnie you okay?." Chucky asked laying a plastic hand on my shoulder.

"Ye-yeah, just. That singing." I said looking upstairs.    "Reminds me of my mother." I glared at the floor, remembering her, I don't want to, but the memories still like to float in my mind.

"Bonnie remember what I told you? You don't have to worry about that bitch anymore."
    I nodded.   "I know." I turned around to see a good guy doll and another fashionista doll, but this fashionista doll has blonde hair instead of black.

"I have an idea." Chucky said looking at the doll's.   "Why don't we switch places with the dolls? That way we don't have to hide."   I gave him a skeptical look.
    "Ah come on, it's not like we haven't acted like doll's before."

"One problem." I told him.  "This doll has blonde hair I don't."

"Just dye your hair blonde." Chucky stated.

"I'm not doing that."

"You had blonde hair as a human why not as a doll?." He asked.

"You know what! Fine!. Just, get rid of these two dolls, I'll be in the bathroom we will meet at this same spot."
     Chucky nodded and we both got to work.

Okay, guess I'm about to be a blonde again...