~9~

3rd Person POV.

              The next morning, while Kyle and Andy ate their breakfast, Phil laid down a broken statue on the table. That certain one happened to be Joanne's favorite.

"Do either of you, have anything to say  about this?." Phil asked them.

"I think we should talk to a lawyer first." Kyle joked.

"Kyle that's not funny." Joanne stated sternly. 
     "That statue was very important to me."

Phil looked back at them.  "I think one of you owe's Joanne an apology."

Kyle shook her head.  "I'm innocent."

Phil then looked at Andy.
     "Andy?."

"I didn't do it." He defended himself.

"Alright you leave me no choice. Till somebody fesses up, your both grounded."

"But I have a date tonight." Kyle said.

"Sorry."

            ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kyle and Andy were now both doing laundry, since they were grounded, they are stuck doing chores.
       Andy was sitting on the dryer as Kyle got the clothes out of the washer and into the basket.

"This is exactly how I wanted to spend my day off, thanks a lot." Kyle said annoyed.

"But I didn't break the statue, really." Andy told her.

"Maybe it just fell huh?."

Andy looked down, knowing he didn't do it, but wondering who did do it.
"Hey, do you want to hear me say your name backwards?."
Kyle looked at him and Andy turned around, saying her name then turned back to her.

She chuckled amusingly. "Hold this." Kyle handed him her cigarette, while she hung up the clothes to dry.
While her back was turned, Andy looked at the cigarette curiously, wanting to see what it tastes like he put it in his mouth, only to start coughing afterwards.

"Jesus." Kyle whispered, and got the cigarette away from him. "What the hell do you think your doing?."

"I wanted to taste it." Andy told her.

"Get real, it tastes like shit okay? These things are very bad for you." She said then started on the laundry again.

"Then why do you do it?." Andy asked getting her attention.

"Because grown-ups are allowed to do things that are bad for them."

"Your not a grownup."

Kyle sighed, rolling her eyes. "Your beginning to get on my nerves Andy. Now why don't you give me a hand over here?." She then brought him to the basket of clothes where he handed her the clothes to hang up.
(A/N: one thing I don't understand about this scene is they have a dryer? But this movie was in the 90's so..🤷‍♀️)

"Mister Simpson is kinda grouchy isn't he?." Andy asked her.

"It's not so bad." Kyle admitted. "Some foster's will shoot you for staring at them cross-eyed."

"Really?."

"Sure, they figure your not there, then the minute you screw up, they let you have it." Kyle said.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bonnie's POV.

I pushed my blonde hair over my shoulder as Chucky and I sat on the chair, I examined the house, a lot of pictures of kids, ton of statues, and the walls were a combination of pink and blue. These whole house reminds me of mine, if I didn't believe in karma before I do now.

"Quick barbie mode." I heard Chucky whisper, then I heard footsteps approaching so I instantly acted like a doll.

Then I saw Andy walk in front of us.
"I hate you." He said to both of us, oh okay, you know that doesn't really affect me right?

Chucky turned his head around to face Andy. "Hi I'm..Tommy." He said in the good guy voice. "And I'm your friend till the end, hiddy-ho. Ha, ha, ha."

Andy glared down at us, but picked up Chucky, turning him around, and opened up the spot where the batteries were stored, and they were in there. Yep, we already planned ahead.

He then picked up both of us and brought us with him where, him and another girl was doing laundry. I think I overheard her name was Kyle.

                   ^^^^^^^^^

Later that night, once we knew for sure Andy was asleep, we sprung into action. Chucky grabbed some jump-rope to tie his hands and feet and I grabbed a sock, to put in his mouth.
Not even a second after we tied Andy up, he woke up, his eyes widened when he saw us.

"Surprise." Chucky said. "Did you miss us, we sure missed you. I told ya we were gonna be friends till the end, and now it's time to play, I've got a new game sport, it's called Hide The Soul, and guess what? Your it." I leaned back as Chucky began to chant, but was interrupted by someone about to crawl through the window, shit.
"This isn't over you little shit, I'm not gonna spend the rest of my life as a plastic freak, next time your alone your mine." Chucky and I immediately went into barbie mode, as the person fully crawled in, it was Kyle.

3rd Person POV.

"Oh my god." Kyle rolled her eyes upon seeing Andy tied up, she went up and took the sock out of his mouth, and began to untie one of his hands.

"It's Chucky and Bonnie! Look out!." Andy shouted.

"Shut up you'll wake Phil and Joanne." Kyle whispered, and untied his hand.

"Kill then!." With his free hand, he punched Chucky, causing him to fall onto the floor, and Bonnie still at the foot of the bed.

"Andy stop-." Before Kyle could finish, Phil and Joanne entered the room.

"What the hell is this?!." Phil yelled.

"It's Chucky and Bonnie, they found me!." Andy yelled as Joanne started to untie his other hand.

"Andy calm down." Joanne moved onto un-tieing his feet

"Kyle I can't believe you tied this boy up so he wouldn't tell on you!."

"No they did it!." Andy stated pointing at the doll's, and throwing Bonnie off the bed.

"I have had it!." Phil said and grabbed the dolls, and going downstairs.

"No!." Andy followed him down. "Please listen to me I'm not lying, if you don't get rid of them they'll come get me!."

"Andy calm down." Phil said in a softer tone of voice. "I'm gonna get rid of it."
Phil then opened the basement door, turned on the light and roughly threw the doll's down the stairs.
"There see, they can't bother you anymore."

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bonnie's POV.

After Phil closed the door, we came out of barbie mode, even though the lights were off I could still see a little bit, from the moonlight in the window.

I sat up only to wince at the pain in my head, I raised my head up to feel only to find my head. was bleeding.

"Damn it." I muttered looking at the blood on my fingers.

"We're turning human again?!." Chucky asked in disbelief.

I nodded, isn't it obvious? Then I looked around the basement, it looked so familiar.

Hey guys, so I am going on a trip to Tennessee, so I won't be uploading any chapters for at least a few days. But I hope you enjoyed this one, and see you later🖤