~5~

Karen walked into her apartment with her bags and Bonnie and Chucky. She put her keys and purse and put the dolls on the table in front of her as she sat on the couch.

Karen's POV.

I stared at the doll's with hatred, I didn't even know Andy had Bonnie.

"Say something." I mumbled, mainly to Chucky. "Say something you little bastard. Talk to me dammit."

"Hi, I like to be hugged." The doll spoke. I laughed to myself, my god I'm going crazy. I got up to the kitchen so I could get a glass of water.

Then that's when I saw the Good Guy box that Chucky came in, I picked it up and examined it, I'm really regretting buying that doll for Andy. I saw that the tag line was wants you for a best friend.

I scoffed to myself. "Yeah sure."

As I was about to throw it away when I heard something fall on the ground, it was a pair of batteries. What? I examined the box some more and found that batteries included was printed on the box. Maybe Andy was right, but what about the girl one, is she alive?

I slowly made my way to Chucky and picked him up, i was going to see if he has batteries.

I opened the hatch that contained the batteries, and there was none in there. Chucky was talking and moving without batteries. Holy shit.

Suddenly his head quickly turned around to face me and: "hi I'm Chucky wanna play?"

I screamed and dropped him, causing Chucky to roll under the couch. I was petrified at his moment, he's alive. I pulled him out and demanded him one more time to talk, still nothing.

"Alright, I'll make you talk."  I went over to the fireplace and lit it up, I then held Chucky up and glared at him.
    "I said talk to me dammit or I'm gonna throw you in the fire!."

3rd Person POV.

"Talk to me dammit or I'm gonna throw you in the fire!." Karen yelled as she held up Chucky.

Bonnie head turned to her direction and Chucky blinked and glared at her.

"YOU STUPID BITCH! YOU FILTHY SLUT! I'LL TEACH YOU TO FUCK WITH ME!." Chucky started to attack her as Karen screamed in horror, Bonnie then jumped on her and bit her arm, Karen managed to throw both of them behind the couch.

             Bonnie's POV.

Chucky and I ran out of the apartment, Karen now knows our secret but it doesn't matter, we got some people to kill. Especially Mike Norris. That cop bastard. We found his car and hid in the backseat, waiting for the perfect moment to strike, I did hear Karen, she asked where Chucky and I lived, and Mike gave her our apartment address. We did actually live in an apartment, it was before people found out Chucky was the Lakeshore Strangler.

After Karen got out, Mike started to drive to his house.

Chucky picked up two jumper cables, then he jumped up and started to strangle him. Take that asshole.

I started to see Chucky fail a little so I headed down to the pedal and pressed down on the gas, hoping that if this car crashes Mike will get killed.
Suddenly I heard Chucky yell in pain which made me lose my focus and turn around.

I felt strong hands grip my throat and hold me up, I swung myself forward kicking him in the eye making him release his hold on me. I made my way to the back and saw on cigarette burn on Chucky's cheek.

"Shit." I mumbled, he moved his hand up and felt it, wincing at the pain.

"What's happening?." He asked.