~16~

"Why don't you just mail the dolls?." Jesse asked through the phone.

"These doll's are very special." Tiff answered.

"What do you mean special?."

They're alive. But none of us are gonna tell him that.

"I mean, there's 500 bucks in it for you if you get them there by tomorrow." Tiffany told him, well I guess money is in the plan now. "I'd do it myself but, I have to take care of a friend who's mentally incapacitated."

Both of us looked over to Chucky, who was drinking out of a fish bowl with a straw. I gave him a disgusted look.

"Yeah, yeah I'll do it." I heard Jesse say, which made me grin. "But I want a thousand." I raised an eyebrow.

"Okay sweetface, I can give you half now and my friend in Jersey will give you the rest, key is under the mat." Tiff then hung up.

<<<<<<<

Before Jesse came to get us. Tiffany wanted to do a little makeover. I did one to myself too, look I know we're gonna transfer our souls into human bodies but we want to look good even if we're doll's.

I went to a little area and started on my makeup. I applied a dark eyeshadow, crimson red lipstick, I painted my nails dark purple. I also got into the leather outfit and put my hair up in a half-up half-down style.

I went over to where Tiffany was, and I loved her new look.

She had dyed her hair blonde with black highlights to the roots. She had dark makeup on, and I could see she had added the mole above her lip like she had as a human. For clothes, she kept the wedding dress but added some black tights and boots, and topped it off with a black leather jacket.

I looked over at Chucky, who had his mouth open at the sight of her. I smirked and walked next to her, taking a cigarette as we both lit ours.

"Barbie, eat your heart out." Tiffany turned to Chucky with a smirk.

(I love this gif so I decided to add it in)

<<<<<<<

We looked out the window to see Jesse's van parked and him walking up.

We jump and sit on the sofa, Chucky held the note that Tiff wrote so Jesse would know where to take us. Chucky and I went immediately into Barbie mode, but I could tell Tiffany was confused on how to pose.

"Just act natural." Chucky told her.

"Right." Tiffany nodded. Right before Jesse entered, she went into some kind of fainting pose.

Jesse opened the room, his eyes drifted to us, he went for the money and counted it. Once he made sure we actually gave him 500, he put it in his pocket and picked up the note Chucky had.