~14~

Bonnie's POV.

"Look Chucky, I made Swedish meatballs, your favorite." Tiffany said, holding him to a plate with the meatballs on it.

"Honey you shouldn't of." Chucky said.

"Well, I wanted everything tonight to be absolutely perfect." I smiled a little at them, I love their relationship, I quit on dating ever since I was 19. I dated a guy once, but it didn't work out, and I broke up with him.

"So, what have you been up too?." Chucky asked me, as he sat beside me.

"Not much sadly, I've helped Tiff kill here and there. But things are bound to be interesting with you finally here."

He smirked.  "You know it."  That's when Tiffany pulled out the playpen, she bought that a couple days ago, when we found out where Chucky was.
    "Tiff, what the hell is that?." He asked.

"A playpen silly, for the nursery." She said, sitting beside him.   "You know Chucky, I still have the ring." She touched the ring on her finger, I don't remember that ring.

"What ring?." Chucky asked.

"The ring, the one you left for me." Tiffany stated.   "I found it on the mantle the night you and Bonnie were killed, I've never taken it off."

"Oh that. The one I got from Vivian Van Pelt."

I raised my eyebrow, or my plastic one.
    "Vivian who?."

"Vivian Van Pelt, I dumped her in the river remember? That ring is worth five or six grand easy."

"Wait, you mean, you weren't gonna ask me to marry you?." Tiffany asked.

"Are you fuckin nuts?."  Chucky then started to laugh hysterically.   "You though I was gonna-?."   I glared at him hard as I saw Tiffany stand up.

"Shut up." I whispered angry and went up to Tiff. She looked at me and I nodded, when you've been friends with someone as long as Tiff and I have, you can read each other's minds. She smirked and went up to Chucky.

"Now the first thing we gotta do is get me outta this body, once and for all."
    What about me? I've spent fucking eight years in this damn doll body.

"No." Tiffany said looking straight at him.   "I think I prefer you like this, your kinda cute, your just like a little baby." I softly giggled as she started to tickle him.    "Is the baby ticklish, is he? Is he?  Okay mommy's tired, time to go to sleep."  She then threw him into the playpen and locked the gate.

I smirked as Chucky went up to the bars.

"Okay I get it, your still hung up on the domestic thing, no problem we'll get hitched."
   Too late now.

Tiffany lit her cigarette and kneeled down to him.   "Sorry. I'm not into short guys." She blew smoke in his face and me and her laughed, as Tiff went over to her bedroom.   "My mother always said love was supposed to set you free. But that's not true Chucky, I've been a prisoner of my love for you for a very long time. Now it's payback time."

"You guys let me outta here right now!." Chucky yelled shaking the bars.

"Sweet dreams, asshole." She then shut her bedroom curtain. I went over to the bedroom.

"Wait Bonnie!." Chucky exclaimed.

"We may be childhood friends but Tiffany is like a sister to me, and you just broke her heart." I said through gritted teeth.   "So have fun in that playpen."  I glared at him one last time before going into her bedroom.