~2~

Karen Barclay's POV.

I was setting the necklaces on a rack when my best friend, Maggie, came rushing in.

"Karen, you know that doll that Andy wanted?." Maggie asked, I nodded.  "The one that cost 100 bucks?."

"Yeah the good guy doll."

"There's a peddler in the alley behind the store, and I think he's got one."

I looked at her confused, did she say alley? And peddler? As in homeless.
   "What would a peddler be doing with a doll."

"Who cares? Would you grab your purse and come on, we could get a deal on it." Maggie insisted.

"But I can't just leave my counter." I told her.

"Do you want the damn doll or not?."

"Of course I do." I answered immediately.

"Well then come on." After that she was pulling me toward the exit. I managed to grab my purse and coat before we went out the door and out the alley way. Went we went outside Maggie pointed to a guy with a cart.

"Okay show her."  He picked up a rectangle box. That was it. That was the doll my son wants. I let out a smile.
    "Well, is it a good guy or not?."

"It is. It is. How much do you want for it?." I asked the man.

"50 bucks." He said.

"10." Maggie chimes in.  "And not a penny more."

"30."  They kept going back and forth so I eventually just pulled out my wallet.

"No Karen it's too much money." Maggie stopped me.

"No it's isn't, you have no idea how much Andy wants this doll." I told her.

"But we don't even know if the damn thing even works." She stated.

I handed him the money and he handed me the box.

"Here you go lady." He said as I thanked him. As he went away Maggie turned to him.

"Hey! Hey how do we know if the damn thing isn't stolen?." They sent remarks at each other until I pulled her back to go back into the store.    "I think I dated him."

I chuckled.  "Come on we gotta get back to work."

          (Time Skip)

I wrapped the box in a bag and told Andy that it was groceries. He rushed in the apartment and went toward the living room.

"Hey,where are you going?."

"Good guy's are on TV." Andy answered. I sat down my keys are the counter.

"Well, I have something better for you." I told him.

"What?." Andy asked.

I smiled holding the box. "This isn't groceries."

I handed him the box as he smiled big, which warmed my heart. I quickly took off my coat and ran toward the living room as I heard him unwrapping it. I made it there as he sat the doll on the couch.

"A good guy!." Andy said happily. "I knew you'd get me one."

"Show me how he works okay?."

Andy turned face to face with him.
"Hi I'm Andy! What's you name?."

The dolls blinked and turned his eyes to him. "Hi I'm Chucky, and I'm your friend till the end. Hiddy-ho. Ha ha ha."

I laughed. "Wow. He's something isn't he?."

"Oh mom thanks." Andy got up to hug me, which I hugged back.

"Oh your welcome honey."

         (Time Skip,3rd Person POV)

Karen had left for her work shift and Maggie was looking after Andy, who was playing with his new doll, Chucky.

"Eddie Caputo." The TV news announcer said, which seemed to catch Chucky's attention as he turned his head.    "The partner to Charles Lee Ray and Bonnie Bundy, has just escaped. More details to follow at the news at 9 next."

"Hey Chucky, your not watching me." Andy said, which made Chucky turn his head back to Andy.

"Hey, wanna play?." Chucky asked in his doll voice.

"Hey it's time for bed Andy." Maggie said from the kitchen.

Andy began to stand up. "Come on Chucky, we gotta get ready for bed." He began to walk away when Chucky calls to him and whispered in his ear.
"Aunt Maggie, Chucky wants to watch the 9:00 news."

Maggie chuckled amusing. "Yeah sure he does." 

             (Meanwhile, outside the apartment)

After Bonnie woke up in her doll body, she knew Chucky must be in the doll too, as they both did the chant. She exited the toy store and followed Karen back to the apartment. She stayed outside until Karen went back out and drove away.

(Time Skip)

Bonnie snuck into the apartment room as Maggie was on the couch reading. Andy was asleep and Chucky was sneaking around, Bonnie was trying to look for Chucky but his behind a corner when Maggie sat the book down and got up. Bonnie made a run for it to the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

Maggie also was making her way to the kitchen, she jumped when the kitchen phone rang. Maggie quickly answered it.    "Hello."

"Hi how's it going?." It was Karen.

"Karen?."

"Yeah, who else would it be? Is something wrong?." Karen asked with concern.

"Uh, no." Maggie said chuckling to herself.   "Everything's fine."

"Are you sure? You don't sound like everything's fine."

"No, I just have a bit of the alone at night feeling. Now would you stop worrying and give Walter a kick in the pants for me." Maggie joked.

Karen laughed.  "You got it. Hey listen, thank you, your a real pal. Give Andy a kiss for me."

"I will."

"Alright. Bye."

Both of them hung up the phone. Maggie went to clean up the flour she saw as Chucky grabbed a hammer.

As she stood up Maggie saw Chucky in front of her holding the hammer. Before she could say anything Chucky hit her in the face making Maggie fall out the window to her death.

"Impressive." Bonnie said showing herself to Chucky.

Chucky looked shocked.  "Bonnie? Your-."

"A doll? Yes." She chuckled.  "Nice kill, though I expected something more dramatic."

"Well it's the most I could do. It would make too much noise if I stabbed her to death or strangled her." Chucky explained.   "There's a six year old kid sleeping and I want him on my side."

"He knows your alive?." Bonnie asked.

"But he doesn't know I'm a serial killer." Chucky stated.

Bonnie nodded, then changed the subject.  "Any chance you can get him to do a favor for us?."

"Like what?."

"Take us Eddie's house."

Chucky gritted his teeth by Eddie's name.  "That traitor. We'll kill him tomorrow." Bonnie smirked.  "And trust me, he's death will be dramatic."

Sorry Maggie's death was kinda rushed I wanted to finish up this chapter so yeah. But hope you enjoyed it.