~13~

Your gonna hate this but...I'm skipping Child's Play 3.  (Angry fans: How could you?!) I KNOW I KNOW! One: it's honestly my least favorite Child's Play movie. And also, I don't know how I would include Bonnie AND if I just did the entire thing just with Chucky, it would be like the actual movie. So yes I skipping the 3rd one, okay, don't get triggered it's my book and I'll do whatever I want.(Wow I'm sorry if that sounded rude😂)

          Eight years and a month later..

It's an rainy night, the road is empty as an cop is driving, with an black bag in the passenger seat beside him. Whatever is inside the bag is unknown.
      He starts to call someone..as he reaches for the bag.

"Hello.." Tiffany's voice is heard over the phone.

"Hey I'm on my way, and don't forget my money." He tells her, still reaching for the bag.

"See you soon. And bailey, don't you forget." Before Tiffany can finish, a car horn blares, Bailey looks up and swerves out of the way, just in time and continues driving, as he does Tiffany starts to giggle.    "Curiosity killed the cat."    Bailey hangs up the phone, and setting it on the seat.

          ^^^^^^^^^^^^

He reaches an abandoned warehouse, as he waits, he takes out a cigarette and a lighter. Which has "To Bailey" engraved on it.
      Bailey waits for Tiffany, but at the same time curiously looks at the bag, and wonders what's inside it.

He reaches for it, but is stopped when the radio suddenly comes on, making him switch it off and look back at the bag. Eventually he takes the tag off and opens it. Looking inside.

Out of nowhere, Bailey is yanked back and his throat is slit open by an nail file. He honks the car horn a second before he drops dead.
The car door opens, as a woman steps out and walks over to the passenger side.

She is wearing a leather outfit, she has bleach blonde hair with black roots.
This is Tiffany Valentine.

After she files her nails for a moment, Tiffany reaches in the passenger window, grabbing the lighter, then, the bag.

Tiffany takes it out of the bag, holding it up to the light. Chucky's head.

"Well hello, dolly." Tiffany says to the doll.

^^^^^^^^^^

Bonnie's POV.

In the past eight years, I've been living with my best friend Tiffany, she's like a sister to me.
I also have a new doll body, I'm back to my jet black hair, my doll skin has lighten a bit, but not much. Yep still haven't found a human body yet.

But anyways, after Tiffany got Chucky's head from that cop, she came back to our trailer and we got working on stitching him together. We got different doll parts plus stapled some hair on him, some of the hair was from an other good guy doll since his whole head was shredded.

After we got Chucky all stitched, I got some candles to lay down as Tiffany got the sand, and laid Chucky in the middle as she held the "Voodoo For Dummies" book.

Tiffany and I got that book together, even though we know a little bit of voodoo, we don't know as much as Chucky does.

She then started to do the chant to awaken Chucky, I stood beside her as thunder cracked outside, making light illuminate in the room.

"Ade Due Damballa." Tiffany chanted, with an candle in her hand. "Give me the power I beg of you. Leveau mercier du bois chaloitte. Secoise entienne mais pois de morte. Ade due damballa! Awake!." Thunder erupted but nothing happened, Chucky didn't budge. "Awake! Awake!." She yelled tapping him.