CHAPTER 20: This Shit Sucks!

ARLAN

The look on her face killed me and it sure as hell was fucked up for Nina to tell her about the fucking bet.

"You're a fucking cunt Nina! Don't fucking ever talk or touch me again. We are never getting back together!" I snap at her and start to leave.

I never should have done the bet. Then again, I had no idea that I was going to fall for her all over again.

*****Flashback*****

The moment after Korinna left that night I had planned to hang out with my brother for a little bit, which we did have some bro time. Then he had gotten a call from his ex fiance and was talking with her forever, so I thought about leaving to Korinna's house then but I got a message from Rick saying for me to meet him ASAP at the pool hall we normally go to.

So I go to see what he wants and when I got there, everyone including Nina was there, laughing, hanging out and seemed to all be having a great time when they saw me come walking towards them.

I then pulled Rick aside and we went out back so he could smoke.

"So what's going on? Why did you need to see me ASAP?" I asked.

"I've thought a lot about you wanting to call the bet off and realized that you can't. You and I both know you can't afford to do that financially. At least, not unless you want your little girlfriend and your brother to know what we've done. I mean, can you imagine how much pain it would cause Korinna, but then again, your brother claims you have to get good grades and be sure you're on good behavior in order to get your inheritance right?" He says with a smirk while lighting up a cigarette.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked irritated.

"I want to show you something." He says.

He then hands me his phone and then presses 'PLAY'.

I was disgusted and appalled at what I was seeing. It was me and Korinna having sex in my bedroom. From the time we got ourselves naked to the time we finished.

"How the hell did you record this?" I asked frustrated.

"I had Nina help me out by going into your house when your brother was asleep and she set everything up so by the time you came back from your vacation, it was already recording." He smirks before taking a drag.

I drop his phone and push him harshly up against the wall.

"You asshole! Delete it!" I asked.

"I can't. I'm afraid that was from the computer that played the video on the flash drive. And now, since I have this, I suggest you do as I say." He smirks.

"I'll go to the police." I threaten.

"And tell them what exactly?! That you made a bet and then filmed it? I mean, come on, it IS your bedroom." He says.

"Freddy won't believe you." I tell him.

"You sure about that? I mean, do you honestly think he would take your word over this evidence, not to mention after I tell him how it all began?" He asked with a cocked eyebrow.

"You haven't shown anyone else that, right?" I asked.

"Nope. Just you and I only have seen it. For now at least. So as I tell you and this won't even leak out onto the internet where millions of people, including guys from our school will see it." He grins in a sinister way.

I back away from him before I kill him.

"I swear to god, you're sick." I tell him.

"Yeah well, we knew this whole thing would come to an end. Plus, don't forget that night at the party and her cheating on you." He says.

Anger filled up inside of me even more as soon as he said that, reminding me of the pain I felt when I saw her kissing him.

I then just left without saying another word. I had stayed out all night that night not wanting to see my brother or anyone and I knew also, that I had to do whatever I needed to do in making sure that that video never was shown to anyone. I didn't want Korinna to get hurt anymore than she was about to endure. Including me.

*****End of Flashback*****

When I got home and set my backpack down, I plopped onto the couch with my head in my hands and pulled at my hair frustratingly.

"Had a bad day?" I hear my brother ask as he looks up from his laptop at the dining room table. Which I didn't even see him there.

"Yeah, you could say that." I reply.

"Want to talk about it?" He asks.

"Nah, I'll be fine. I'm gonna head up to my room." I tell him and grab my backpack then lock my bedroom door after me before laying down in my bed, then pulling out my phone looking at mine and Korinna's selfies we took together. Which made me smile.

I wanted to message her and call her to explain everything but then remembered about the video and how badly Nina and Rick can both destroy her life even more with that and I didn't want that for her.

Even more than the money, right now, I just can't do that. My god, how badly I fucked up.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)