Chapter 22

He stares at me shock not knowing what to say as he sits in his chair leaning on his desk and writes some stuff down. "I'll think about it Destiny." He says dismissing me. I sigh knowing it'll probably never happen now and I leave the him in his office and go to my room to see Mal and Evie standing there. "What did you talk to Ben about?" Mal asks. I shake my head and Evie looks at me and widens her eyes. "Oooooh I know what it is about." She winks at me. I shake my head. "What what is it about?" She asks. Mal leans into Evie as Evie says and Mal looks at me. "Destiny....you can't be serious. More VKs over here?" She asks shocking. "It's not fair that you guys get to come and the others don't and I understand you lived there your whole life, but being there for two months I didn't like it." I say and sit on my bed. They nod slowly giving each other a look and then leave. I stare at my necklace and smile remembering when Harry gave it to and I get a warm feeling inside and I hum softly.

Thank you Harry for the amazing time on the Isle. Laying down I close my eyes and take a small nap. Moments pass and I wake up and see it's time for lunch and I decide to go to lunch because I promised Harry I'd eat and I'm gonna keep my word. Sitting down with Evie after I grab my food and eat as she talks to me about her date with Doug and I smile nodding. Finishing I stay where I am and Evie and I just talk about it random stuff. "I can't believe you yelled at Ben.....you know if your parents w-." I interrupt her. "They'll what? Tell me I'm a no good daughter who can't do anything right? Who will never be able to be a queen and run the kingdom? Well news flash Evie that's nothing new.....and guess what Evie? I don't give a fuck about what my parents think about. I'm sick and tired of trying to be a perfect princess when I clearly can't. So go ahead and tell my parents that I yelled at the king who is also my friend." I say and leaving a stunned Evie sitting there.

Audrey and Chad look at me as I leave and I ignore it and go up to my room and take my hair out of its ponytail. Entering my room I open my windows and climb out sitting on the roof and feel the sun on my skin and it feels amazing. Laying back I bask in the sun and stare at the sky wishing more than anything I don't have to be a princess. Sighing I feel guilty what I said to Evie I shouldn't have been rude to her like that. A couple of more moments I get off the roof and head back inside and go to Evie and Mal's room. I walk in to see Evie being hugged by Mal and the rest of the girls and guys are comforting her and I feel my heart break slightly and I walk over and they look at me. "Evie?" I ask. She looks at me with mascara running down her face and I feel guilty. "What?" Her voice cracks. "I'm sorry I really didn't mean to lose my cool like that.....I shouldn't have yelled at you." I say looking away and wanting to cry. "I'm not meant to be a princess....I don't really deserve friends either." Is the last thing I say before running out and going the forest and run through there.

Finding my spot I sit on the rocks and start crying and I hold myself. When I finish up with my horrible crying session I sit up and sigh watching my golden brown hair dangle as it hangs from my head. Getting off the rocks I sit on the grass and lay down and curl up in a ball and feel so alone. By the end of the night I swear I'll lose all my friends and no one will ever wanna be with me. Letting a couple of more tears fall I sigh wipe them. I'm sick of tired of crying I just wanna be happy and stay happy, but I'm never gonna be happy if he isn't here with me. Time passes and I slowly wake up and see I took a nap and see it's getting late and I leave the forest and walk in to the castle. Walking through the halls it's all quiet and I just walk through letting my shoes being the only noise.

Walking into my room I turn the lights on see everyone standing there. "What are you guys doing here?" I ask. No one says anything and Evie walks over to me and gives me a hug and I hug back. "I'm so sorry Evie I should have never said anything I didn't mean to make you cry." I say. "I know you didn't mean to make me cry, but I can we talk?" She smiles warmly at me. Nodding we leave and Mal smiles at Ben then at us and I smile back. Walking through the hallways we and go to the library and sit down. "How come you're willing to forgive me?" I ask. "Because when we first came to Auradon, you were the first person to give us VKs a chance I mean you and Jay are practically siblings and you're my best friend from Auradon because Mal will always be my best friend." She smiles hugging me. I smile and hug back. "Now tell me." She smiles even more. "About what?" I ask. "You and Harry! Silly!" She exclaims.

"Oh there's nothing." I shrug. "There's something! Come on he seems to be the only one who makes you smile and feel good about yourself." She smiles sincerely. "I don't know, when I was on the Isle I didn't know what was gonna happen to me and Harry caught me and took me to Uma and while I was kept on the ship Harry was there to talk to me. He saved me too." I say. "Saved you? From what?" She asks. "Garrett..." I shiver at his name. "The son of mother Gothel? Wow that was nice of him didn't know Harry had it in him." She laughs slightly and I nod looking at the scar Garrett gave me. "To be honest. Harry and I were friends on the Isle." She says. "Really?" I ask. "We not friends.....more like acquaintances, and then that went away when I started hanging out with Mal." She shrugs. I nod and push my hair back. "The Isle is a horrible place and no one deserves to be there no one they're just like you guys who deserve a chance to show that they aren't their parents." I sigh. Evie rubs my shoulder and nods slowly laying her head against my shoulder. "It's up to Ben now Destiny." She says quietly. I nod and just be quiet. "Thanks Evie for being there for me." I smile. "Your welcome Destiny." She smiles. We leave the library and go to our rooms and I lay down in bed and fall asleep.

((Next Day))

Getting up I see it's early in the morning and I see the sun hasn't risen yet and I get changed into my outfit already and put on light makeup and climb onto the roof and sit down watching the sun slowly rise and it's beautiful. Wish I could spend it with Harry......I remember when we watched sun set and rise together that was amazing. Humming I feel the sun by my skin and I feel amazing. 

((Destiny's outfit and shoes!!))

((Destiny's makeup!!))

Everything feels right for the moment..but it's not because I wish I could have Harry with me telling me everything will be okay.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Can we please appreciate Evie and Destiny's friendship please!? Please comment and vote!!