Chapter 17

Laughing slightly I look down then back up and smile slightly. "Thanks." He nods and I go back to looking towards Auradon. "Don't you have to go and follow Uma's orders?" I ask not looking at him. "Nope, it's an off day for everyone." He answers swinging his hook. "You should be really careful, swinging that hook around you could really poke an eye out." I say. "I'm fine trust me." He says and drips his hook having it slice his arm which causes him to hiss. "Told ya." I mumble grabbing his hand gently pulling him to my room. Walking in I make him sit on my bed as I found something I can use to clean the blood which seems to me there's nothing. "Hold on be right back." I say and go walking around the place for stuff once I found the stuff I come back in and see Harry looking at his arm as blood just keeps pouring out. "You know you could have applied pressure while you were waiting." I say shutting my door. He shrugs making me roll my eyes.

Taking his arm I wipe the blood up and apply some pressure to it and once it stop bleeding I pour some salt and lemon juice on it and growls and I wipe it off and place a gauze around his arm. "There now be careful with that damn hook." I say putting everything away. He nods slowly and stands up coming over to me. "Thanks lassie." I nod pushing my hair back. "How's your left arm doing?" He asks rubbing his fingers against my chin and jaw. "Fine.....still sore; don't know why." I shrug leaning back against my table. He nods slowly and looks at the clock. "Wanna get some food?" He asks. "Eh." I shrug. "Nope, last night you promised you'd start eating normally." He says. "Yes yes I remember Harry." I say pinching the bridge of my nose. "Then honour your word princess." Rolling my eyes I nod and we go to the Ursula's fish and chips shop. Uma walks out with her apron on as Harry and I take a seat at the bar part of it and she looks at. "What do you want?" She asks. "Food." I simply answer.

She doesn't answer and grabs two plates and hands it to Harry and me. "Don't try to hard to smile." I mumble. She growls at me and heads back to the kitchen. "You know I've never really seen anyone stand up to Uma like that......you must really have a death wish." Harry says eating food. "It's not that I have one, I just don't understand, you guys let her walk all over you guys and so she thinks she can treat you shitty, that's not me." I simply answer. He nods and continues to eat and so do I.

Finishing the food we head back up to the ship and I go to my room and sit down running my fingers through my hair. Laying down on my bed I stare at the ceiling and push my hair back blowing out some air. While I'm laying in bed I hear a knock on my door and I stand up answering it to see Gil standing there. "Uh hi Gil...." I say not really use to Gil checking in on me. "Hey Destiny, I need to go into town and I'd really like some company and you're the only person I know who would actually make conversation with." He says biting his lip. "Yea sure I'd love to go." I say and get up putting my shoes back on. We leave the ship and walk into town and Gil is being quiet. "Thanks for coming." He finally breaks the silence. "Thanks for inviting me." I smile and we continue walking as Gil gets what he needs. "You know what you should?" He asks as we walk around a corner. "What should I do?" I ask raising  an eyebrow. "Something dramatic" he simply answers. "Like what?" I look at him shockingly. "Like new hair." He answers with a sweet smile. "Oh uh.....I don't know maybe." I shrug. He doesn't answer and grabs my wrists pulling me somewhere I don't even know. We get up to a shop that says Curl Up and Dye. Raising an eyebrow he pulls me in and we see this girl dancing while listening to music.

She turns around to see me and Gil standing there. "Oh uh hi! What can I do for you guys?" She smiles. "This is my friend Destiny.....and she wants a new hair colour." Gil explains even though I don't want that. "OKAY! Please take your seat! I'll have her done in ten minutes!" She claps her hands together. "Awesome! I'll be back." Gil smiles and waves goodbye to me. Before I can say anything she sits me down on the chair and spins me in the chair and she starts to get to work and cuts it so it lands to where my breast are and she starts doing other stuff to it. "How old are you?" I ask. "Thirteen." She smiles as she continues to do my hair. "Wow, how long have you been doing hair?" I ask. "For as long as I can remember." She answers and washes my hair. Nodding slowly she shampoos and conditions it then blow dries it.

Once she finishes with it being blow dried she brushes it and starts giving it a slight wave. "This wave is gonna be semi permanent, if you ever want it back when it starts going back to normal just stop by." She smiles. I nod slowly still wanting to know what she did with my hair. "Okay! You ready to see!?" She claps her hands together. "Yes." I answer. She smiles and spins the chair so I'm facing the mirror and oh my god it looks amazing. "Dizzy! This looks fabulous!" I say touching my new hair. "Thank you so much Destiny!! It means a lot to me." She smiles and hugs me as I stand up. "You're welcome Dizzy, and here's some well earned money." I say handing seven dollars. "Wow! That's the most someone's ever paid me!" She jumps up and down and puts it away quickly. "You're welcome Dizzy." I hum. Turning around I see Gil standing there with a shock look. "Destiny! You look amazing! Good job Dizzy!" He smiles. Nodding him and I leave to head back to the ship. "Did you get everything you needed?" I ask. "Oh yea everything I needed." He says. Nodding we head back to ship and I immediately go to my room so no one can talk to me. Sitting on my bed I push my new hair back I look in the mirror and see it's now a dark brown on top and a rich golden brown in the middle and on the ends.

 Sitting on my bed I push my new hair back I look in the mirror and see it's now a dark brown on top and a rich golden brown in the middle and on the ends

((Destiny's new hair style!!))

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Double update!!! A lot has happened!! Oh my god one, Destiny and Harry are being so cute!! And she got a new hair colour thanks to Gil!!! More is to come!! Please comment and vote!!!