Chapter 16

"You have a lot of nicknames for me, don't ya?" I smile. "What, I have to call you princess because you are one, I call ya lassie because yer a girl and I call you you're name because well it's obviously your name." He chuckles. "You're the first one to call me Des though." I say. "Really? I don't have to." He says. "No no, I like it. You're the only one who calls me that I like how you're the only one who does." I explain. "Good, now no one can ye that only I can." He says. I nod with smile.

"Are ye hungry?" He asks. "Well considering I haven't been eating normal yes." I answer. He nods and goes to the bush and disappears. Couple minutes go by and he comes back with a basket and two blankets and I help him lay the one blanket down and we sit on it. This blanket is very soft. He pulls out food from the basket and some sparklingly cider. "Wow Harry this looks amazing." I say eyeing the food. "The best ye can get from the Isle, because ye deserve it." He winks at me which me blush again. "That's sweet of you." He smiles and we start eating the delicious food. "Oh wow this is amazing food." I hum softly. "Great." He smiles. I finish eating the delicious food and stare at the ground for a moment and think. "What ye thinking about?" Harry asks. "A lot of stuff." I answer. "Good or bad?" I look up slightly. "Both." He nods looking at me. "What's good and what's bad?" He asks. "Well bad that I manage to get myself stuck here in the Isle......but good that I'm free from royal duties." I explain. He nods slowly and we stay quiet again.

The sun starts setting and the sunset is very pretty and once it goes down it immediately gets cold and I start shivering slightly and I try to not show it as I place the blanket on my legs. "Ye cold?" He asks. "No." I stutter from the cold. He laughs at me and takes his coat off. "Here." He says draping it over my shoulders. "No no you're gonna be cold now." I pout at him. "It's fine I'm use to it." He says. Nodding I pull his jacket over my shoulders so it covers my body and I'm engulfed by his smell and it's nice. Staying silent I lay down on the blanket and see the sky is clear for the island and see the stars and they're shining so bright.

Sighing happily I start stargazing as he lays down next to me and grabs part of the blanket and places it around him too. "You like stargazing?" He asks. "Yea, back in Auradon I'd climb the top of the castle and lay on the roof and watch the stars and the sunset it was amazing the only time I ever felt free and calm." I explain staring up. He nods and stares at the stars with me. "That doesn't sound to shabby to me." He says breaking the silence. I smile and snuggle closer to Harry to keep warm. He places his arm around me as I'm melting in to the side of his body and we continue to watch the stars. "It's probably the best part about being in Auradon." I say. He nods and he runs his fingers down my arm gently. "Is always this cold at night over here in the Lost Isle?" I ask as I snuggle even more to him. "One of the many beautiful perks of being here." He laughs at his joke. While watching the stars I close my eyes feeling warm next to Harry.

((Next Day))

Waking up I open my eyes and see I'm laying on Harry's chest and his arm is tightly around me. Smiling I leave my head against his chest and listen to his heartbeat and it's so calming and I feel safe. Some time passes and I sit up slowly rubbing my eyes since my makeup came off in the water yesterday. Yawning I push my hair to the side and get out of Harry's grasp and look how beautiful it is. Couple minutes pass and Harry wakes up and sits up having very bad bed head which causes me to laugh. "What?" He raises an eyebrow. "Nice bed head." I chuckle. He rolls his eyes at me and places his hat back on his head to cover it and I'm still in his jacket. "Guess we spent the night here." I say looking at the blanket. "Guess we did, and wouldn't want to spend it with anyone else but you." He says lifting my chin. Smiling I stare into his blue eyes that are captivating.

We get off the ground and pack everything up which includes blankets and the basket and I'm still wearing his jacket because it's nice and warm no wonder why he wears it all the time. While we're walking through the Isle he steals some stuff from people and I see him stealing money from a kid who just earned it and I grab his shoulder gently, but firmly which makes him look at me. "Give the money back to the poor kid Harry." I say calmly. He looks at me and then the kid who wants to cry and hands the money back. The kid smiles and walks away with the money. "Thank you." I smile content with his actions. "I can't believe I let you make me put the money back." He huffs. "Technically, you didn't have to listen to me.....you made the choice." I say patting his shoulder. "I'm very pleased with your choice Harry." I smile adding in.

He nods slowly and we make it to the ship and head in and no one is up so I go to my cabin and Harry goes to his. Walking into mine I get changed into new clothes after showering. Once I'm dry I put on my makeup on put Harry's jacket back on and sit on my bed laying backwards.

((Destiny's outfit!!))

((Destiny's makeup!!))

Passing some time I get off the bed and leave the room. Walking around the ship I go on the deck and stare at the water and sigh happily remembering last night events and they were the best I've ever had in a while since being on this place. While I'm lost in my thought I don't realize someone standing behind me. "You know what Des?" I jump at the sound of Harry's voice. Turning around to face him I raise an eyebrow. "What?" I ask gently. "You look good in my jacket, red is your colour." He smirks looking me up and down since I'm wearing his jacket.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Here's chapter 16 and a little more of Harry and Destiny being all cute! Please comment and vote!!