Chapter 18

Laying in bed I hear a knock on my door so I get off and open my door and see Harry and his eyes widen. "Destiny! Your hair!?" He says. "You like it?" I smile pushing it back. "Yea it looks amazing on you." He pushes his hook through my hair gently. Smiling we go to where Uma works and take our seats and Gil smiles. "I really am liking your new hair." Gil smiles. "I guess I should thank you for making me get it or I wouldn't have done it." I smile at him. He smiles back and hugs me and I hug back. Harry chuckles and Uma walks out and looks at my hair. "Wow new look......doesn't look bad on you princess." She nods as she puts the plates on the table for us. Nodding we start eating and Uma continues to work for her mom. Dinner was good like usually and Uma rants about wanting to get off this hell hole and how Mal left her with nothing but this stupid place. Sighing I look down and just listening to her. Dinner finishes and I go to my room and lay down in bed falling asleep immediately.

**Time Skip To Three Days Later**

Waking up it's been a crazy last few days, I've gotten closer to Harry and Gil as for Uma she's slowly warming up to me. Getting ready I put my clothes on and do my makeup and brush my brown hair that I'm living for and I can't thank Dizzy enough for doing it. Once I finish getting all ready I hum and brush my hair gently staring at my brown hair I just love it soo much.

((Destiny's outfit!!))

((Destiny's makeup look!!))

Humming I hear knock on my door and go to open it to see Harry. "Hey Harry." I smile. "Hey Destiny." He says with a less happy voice. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Follow me." He says bitterly. Nodding we leave going up on deck to hear shouting. Walking up I see Mal, Evie, Carlos, Ben, Jay and Lonnie. "DESTINY!" Evie screams running over to hug me. I hug back and pull away. "Hey guys what are you doing here?" I ask raising an eyebrow. "Simple we came to get you and bring your back to Auradon." Ben explains. "It took you practically two months?" I raise an eyebrow. "No no, we thought your parents brought you back home so we didn't think of it until, they came to visit for the Moon Pearl Ball that's when we realized you weren't with them." Mal explains. I nod slowly and feel Evie playing with my hair. "Love the new hair Destiny." Jay smiles at me. I smile back and nod. "Thanks." I hum as Evie gives me another hug. "Now that we have you let's go back home......everyone is gonna be so thrilled to see you." They smile as Evie pulls me off the ship to the limo. Everyone else follows and I look back to give one last look at everyone.

Gil is on the verge of crying, Uma looks disappointed in me and Harry I couldn't even describe what he was feeling he looks like about a lot of mix emotions. Looking away because I couldn't stand looking at Harry I walk into the limo and sit next to Carlos. Jay drives us back to Auradon and I turn in my seat to get one last glimpse of the ship and see Harry leaning over the ship with a somewhat sad look on his face. Crossing the bridge I look ahead and see Auradon in view and I don't know if I should be happy or not. "Who did your hair?" Mal asks while holding Ben's hand. "Dizzy." I answer. "Oh you met Dizzy!? She's a sweetie pie." Evie smiles. I nod and stare out the window ready to face what Auradon has left for me. "Awesome outfit." Lonnie smiles. "Thanks. Gotta walk the walk in the Isle right?" I shrug and continue staring out the window. Nodding she smiles at Jay who sends a wink at her.

Arriving at Auradon everyone is waiting for us and everyone walks out except me and I take a deep breath and collect my thoughts then walk out of the limo and everyone gasps. "Destiny.....what did you do to yourself? You look like one the Lost kids." Fairy Godmother says walking over to me looking at my clothes. Shrugging I send a glare at her and I walk pass everyone who looks at me and I walk back to my room. Welcome back to hell. I think as I walk through the halls of the school. Making it to my room I walk in and sit on my bed and feel like there's a pit in my stomach. I'm finally off the island.....but now I don't know what to think. Laying down on bed I stare at the pink ceiling and watch the fan spin in circles as it keeps the room nice and cool.

While I'm in my head I hear my door open and I look up and see Evie and Mal looking at me. "You okay?" They asks. I shrug and sit up pushing my hair back. "I don't know I'm glad to be off the island but I don't wanna be here...." I say. "Why this place is colourful and all your friends are all here." Evie smiles. I shake my head and start thinking about Harry and I shake my head. "Yea, but you guys are all dating someone and spend more time with them and I'm just always third wheeling you guys." I sigh and stare at my heels. "But we still enjoy having you around." Mal says sitting next to me.

"I just wanna be alone right now....I need to think things through." I sigh. They give each other look and nod leaving and shut the door. Rolling on my side I stare out the window and just think about the last few days and weeks remembering everything that has had happen to me and I just sigh wondering what's right for me because clearly being in Auradon isn't the right place for me, but then again Lost Isle isn't exactly the best place for me either, but no one deserves to be stuck there it's not right for people to be on  there with no help or care about what happens to them. Thinking back to Harry's story about him and his dad it breaks my heart because no one deserves that not even the villains kids.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
And Destiny is back in Auradon and that means no more Harry Hook!! Poor Destiny how does she feel?? Please comment and vote!!