Chapter 21

Walking to my room in the dim halls I just pull myself closer to myself. "You going to bed?" I look over and see Chad coming out of his room with joggers and a hoodie. I nod and yawn slightly. "Why are you up?" I ask. "I was gonna go for a walk....would you like to come with me?" He asks. I nod slowly and we start walking out of the castle and go for a walk in the garden and I see the barrier that keeps us away from Lost Isle and I think that Harry is over there. Biting the inside of my cheek I scold myself for thinking of him since I'm in a relationship. While we walk it's quiet and peaceful. Time passes and we head back inside and I go run room and crash in my bed.

((Next Day))

Waking up I get change into comfy clothes since we don't have classes today and I go to the food area and sit down after I grab my food and sit down and start eating. While I'm eating my food Chad comes over and gives my head a kiss and sits next to me. "Good morning, babe." He smiles. "Morning." I say and finish eating. "I was thinking you and I have a lazy day." He smiles. I nod and drink my water. When Chad finishes we go to his dorm and we lay on his bed and we talk about random stuff and he smiles as we talk and it's nice not gonna lie...but I don't know. We just lay in bed and talk about the tourney well that's what I let Chad talk for hours on end forgetting about the time and I close my eyes and listen to him but end up sleeping.

**Another Time Skip To Four Weeks Later**

I've been here in Auradon for four weeks going into my fifth week and dating Chad isn't bad, but I don't like him like that I don't want him he's nice and caring but it's not the same as Harry's nice and caring. Sighing I'm walking to his room and I knock on his door. Waiting for him to answer. The door opens and I Chad smiles at me giving me a tight hug. "Hey babe." I wave and walk in and keep my arms folded in front of my chest. I stay quiet and think of how to say this. "What's up baby?" He asks. I look at him taking a big sigh pushing my hair back. "I want to break up." I simply say. "What why?" He asks. "I don't love you Chad I'm sorry for wasting your time, but you're not the one I want to be with......you deserve someone so much better than me." I explain. He nods and pushes his hair back. "I understand.....I guess I mean what's not to love about me? Anyways is it okay if I date Audrey then? I kinda been wanting to be with her since the second we started dating." He explains.

"I don't care have fun with Audrey." I say and walk away and open the door to see Audrey. "Oh hey Audrey, have fun dating Chad." I say. She smiles and nods and goes over to him and I watch them kiss and I'm not gonna lie they're a cute couple already. Walking away I go back to my room and I lay in bed and play with necklace that Harry got me and I smile widely. "Oooh someone's happy." Evie says walking into my room. "I guess." I shrug sitting up. "You're thinking of Harry aren't you?" She asks. I nod slowly and look at the necklace. "Out of everyone to fall for you fell for a pirate?" She asks. I nod slowly. "But why?" She asks sitting next to me. "He understands me more than anyone has ever understood of me besides you Evie." I explain pushing my brown hair back. "Did you want to leave the Isle that day?" She asks. "Yes....kinda. I wanted to leave, but I didn't want to leave Harry I got close to him and Gil." I answer. She nods and stands up as I lay back down on my bed. "Well I have to go hang with Doug, see you later." She says leaving my room shutting the door. I sit up and think. Why can't they have a happy life? They deserve it. Getting up I leave and go to Ben's office to talk to him.

Walking to Ben's office people can tell I'm on a mission so they get out of my way. Walking to his office I knock on the door and wait for Ben to allow me to come in. "Come in." Ben says. I walk in and I see Ben hugging Mal and she kisses his cheek and I look down getting feelings wishing I could have something like what they have and what all my friends have. "Hey Destiny, what can I do for you?" Ben asks giving me a smile. "Can I talk to you alone Ben?" I ask playing with my hair. He looks at Mal and she nods giving a small shrug and leaves after giving him a kiss. "What's up?" He asks. "I've been thinking of this for a while and I know you always wanna do stuff to better not just you, but this school....." I start. "And?" He asks. "I was thinking we should bring more kids from the Isle here." I say. His eyes widen slightly. "Why?" He asks. "Because I think they all deserve a chance to have a better life." I explain. "Destiny I can't do that." He simply says. "Why not? You let Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos come over and they stayed." I say. "Because they were able to change." He says. "That's not even fair Ben! They ALL deserve a chance! Like you said yourself Ben! They're not their parents and they won't figure that out until they come here and see they don't have to live like their parents or follow their orders on being bad!" I say getting frustrated. "Desti-." He starts, but I cut him off. "No, don't you DARE Destiny me! Have you ever been on the Isle!?

Bedsides picking me up?! No!? No you didn't! They're are little kids there who have nothing Ben! Absolutely nothing but their socks and underwear! Those kids don't deserve that! They deserve to have a life where they're not in fear or having to find their next meal Ben! Where the hell is your heart Ben! Where is it!? Because right now you're not having one!! I can't believe you don't want to help them out who are in desperate need for a new life!!" I shout speaking my mind not caring if I'm being rude to the King of Auradon.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Well Destiny......just gave King Ben a piece of her mind which I think she needed to do that!! Let's hope Ben gets the message and let's the Lost Isle kids come to Auradon because she's right she's very right! Please comment and vote!!