Chapter 5

((A picture of Harry and Destiny!!))

"Destiny? That be a very beautiful name for a beautiful princess." He smirks pulling away and I move my jaw slightly fixing the stiffness of it. "Now lets get moving Uma will be thrilled." He says turning me so my back is facing him. Pushing me to move I stumble forward and he walks behind to make sure I walk. We walk more into the place and he stops and knocks on the door. "Who is it?" A female voice asks. "Harry." Harry answers. "What do ya need?" She asks. "I have someone you'd might like to meet." He answers giving me a sly smile and sideways glance. "Come on in." She sighs. Harry opens the door and pushes me in and I stand in front of a girl who has black/blue hair and she looks me up and down.

A small smirk plays on her face and she stands up holding her sword in her hand. "And who might this be?" She says taking me in like a pray. "Destiny, she's manage to stumble into our land she's a princess." Harry explains from behind me. "A princess....interesting let me guess who your parents are Beauty?" She asks. I shake my head. "Charming?" She raises an eyebrow. I shake my no again. "Well than what is it?" A guy walks in leaning against the wall. "Gil next time knock." Uma mumbles. "Sorry. Didn't realize we were having a princess in our presence." He says giving me a look. "Aladdin and Jasmine's daughter." I say quietly. "Ooh so the street rat and the queen's daughter." Uma chuckles. "How cute." She pouts then laughing again. "So tell me princess why are you here?" She asks placing her sword by my throat. "Lost." Is all I say. "What no royal guards watching over their precious cargo?" She raises an eyebrow touching the blade to my neck gently.

"What a shame anything could happen to someone like you especially if your from Auradon.....no one here likes people like you." She says putting her sword away. I shrug. "For a princess you don't talk much." Gil says. "Indeed she doesn't, which I wouldn't care because we don't belong in her world and she doesn't belong in our world." She hisses at me and taking in my outfit before she pretends to gag. "Lock her up....she might come in handy." She laughs sitting down. Harry and Gil both grab either side of my arm and take me deeper into the place and we go down some stairs and it's dark and I chew my inner cheek.

Gil opens the cold metal doors while Harry pushes me in and they close the door and Gil locks me in and I'm sitting on the ground getting cold from all the metal down here and no warmth evading this room and all I have is a tiny window. "Aww look Harry she's cold." Gil laughs slightly.  Harry chuckles slightly and they walk away and slam the door shut and I lean against the wall and lay my head in my lap and sigh.

Am I gonna be stuck here for ever? No ones ever gonna find me I highly doubt my parents care. Laying down I curl in a ball trying to keep my warmth to myself and I slowly fall asleep.

((Next Day))

Groaning I wake up and feel stiff and see I'm laying on the hard cement floor and see my head jewel fell off and I sit up pushing my hair back. Grabbing my jewel I place it back on my head and I look out the small window and see water nothing but water. Guess I don't have much a view. Going back to the middle of my cell I sit down and see my dress dirty and I sigh. "So much for being a prefect princess." I whisper and try to remove the dirt off, but it doesn't work. Groaning I take my heels off even though I probably shouldn't do that, but if I keep them on any longer my feet are gonna break off.

Looking at the heel of my shoe I see it's pointed and I get an idea and I snap off the heel and stumble to the bars of the cell because my feet are killing me and I get to the lock and take the heel and stick it in the lock and try to pick it and as I pick it I hear it click and I sigh happily. Guess things I watched dad do did come in handy. Opening it I and I quietly creep around the room so I can get out of here and go back to Auradon.

"Escaping are ye?" I jump dropping the heel I used to pick the look and turn around to see Harry leaning against the wall with a hook in his hand. He walks over to me and picks up the heel and spins it in his hands. "Wow....impressive." He says putting it in his pocket and moving towards me. Biting my lip I move back and end up hitting the wall and he traps me by placing his hands on either side of my head. "Ye my lassie are a clever one." He smirks slightly. I swallow my lump and he chuckles grabbing my arm pulling me off the wall and brings me up the stairs. "Uma will get a thrill from this." He says more to himself.

((A picture of Uma!!))

((A picture of Gil!!))

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Another update!! Chapter 5 is up!! And she's met Uma and Gil and she's very a clever girl I guess she learned a free things from Aladdin!! Please comment and vote!!