Chapter 2

Sorry it took me so long to upload, but here it is :)

Enjoy.

Chapter 2

I opened the door and wasn’t shocked to see my room exactly how I left it before. Bright blue walls with drawings from when Clay and I were little, I smiled at the memory

‘’What are you smiling about?’’ Clay asked bemused.

‘’This, being home, being with you, my best friend!’’

‘’I missed you so much Nikki.’’ He said whilst walking towards me and lifting me up, wrapping my legs around his waist.

‘’I think you mentioned that before, but I missed you so much as well.’’

‘’Good’’ he laughed whilst throwing me onto my bed and sitting beside me.

We just sat there, staring at anything and nothing, a comfortable silence filling the air between us, before he had to break it with the WORST news ever. ‘’ School starts tomorrow, did I forget to mention that?’’

‘’You might have.’’ I replied whilst gritting my teeth.

‘’Don’t worry you'll do great.’’

‘’No, I won’t. I bet no one likes me and I’ll just be a loner eating my lunch in the toilet cubicles whilst crying to myself about some fictional book!’’

‘’Now we both know that’s not true, you hate reading.’’ He retorted with a cheeky smirk.

‘’Hahaa..’’ I replied sarcastically.

‘’Plus you will have me.’’

‘’Thats not always a good thing.’’ I tried to keep the grin off my face which was impossible due to the shocked look on his face. ‘’I'm.. j-joking.’’ I spat between laughs.

‘’Oh! You’re gonna pay!’’ He said as he lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder, heading downstairs.

‘’Where are we going!’’ I screamed at him.

‘’Just for a little walk, I’ll put you down if you say sorry..’’ He trailed off.

‘’Fine!’’ I mumbled a sorry.

‘’What was that? I didn’t quite catch it.

‘’SORRY! I'm SORRY! NOW PLEASE PUT ME DOWN!’’ I yelled.

‘’Ok, ok.’’ He set me down but never let go of my hand which I wasn’t mad about at all.

____________________________________________________________________

Clay POV

I raced to the airport as fast as I could, my best friend, mine and only mine, the only girl that would ever be good enough for me. The only girl I would never use for a quick fumble in the closet. The only girl that will ever have my heart is coming home and I am so damn excited.

After pushing slutty Britney off of me, I ran to my car and drove as fast as I could to my girl. Britney was great for a one night thing, her assets were huge and she was great at sex, but even she couldn’t stop me from getting to my girl. To Nikki.

____________________________________________________________________

Sorry its so short but it will do for now.

Comment, Vote, Fan!