yunho refused to let me walk home alone as seonghwa already walked home with yeosang while i was changing.

so we walked and talked some more about many different things. he was really nice i really wonder how he could be friends with wooyoung.

but i didnt think to much about it and brought up my question again.

"why did you laugh when i told you that yeosang and seonghwa we're moving desks?"

he laughed lightly. "san sweetie, they werent moving desks"

"thats what yeosang told me!"

"they probably had sex." i stopped walking.

"ew. i dont want to think about that!"

i started walking faster and yunho followed me as he laughed.

then it started to hit.

they had sex in a classroom.

i shivered and i felt nauseous.

but shortly we made it back to my dorm and i said goodbye to yunho and rushed inside to shower and change clothes.

i quickly showered and when i finished i heard a knock on the front door.

shit.

i didnt want to be seen ass naked.

i dropped my towel and rushed to my closet.

yeosang opened the door and i heard mingis loud ass voice ring through the dorm.

i rushed and put a random shirt on and a pair of pants.

when i was finished i wasnt planning on changing. i still didnt care enough of what i wore because its better than being caught wet and naked.

i wore a light pink crop top and black high waisted pants.

i sighed and went along with it.

as i was about to open the door it was opened by someone else.

yeosang.

"yo get your ass out here we are going to joint study."

"what?" i was confused.

"i dont want to take wooyoung into my room. thats weird" he whispered.

i didnt want to see wooyoung but i nodded and peeked over yeosang shoulder.

mingi looked like an ultimate fuckboy.

black shirt with a couple of chains and black pants with more chains and of course black boots.

wooyoung wore a black tanktop and black jeans.

i sighed knowing i probably looked like a twink next to them.

yeosang wore a white shirt and white pants looking like slim jesus.

yeosang waved his hand over my face. i guess i zoned out.

"are you still there?" he laughed and moved out of the way to sit next to wooyoung at the table.

i closed my door and i felt eyes on me. i awkardly turned around slowly and walked to sit next to mingi.

not to sound creepy but one of them smelled really good.

mingi looked down at the book on the table then back at me as i shifted my eyes from him to wooyoungs we made eye contact and i felt my face heat up quickly.

why did he still have this type of effect on me?

i looked away first and back at the book. i saw yeosangs hand move in front of wooyoungs face.

"wooyoung are you still there?" yeosang said quietly as i began to work with mingi on a problem. after an hour it was two am and it was time to take an hour break.

i watched mingi stand up and walk to my door. "do you have a bathroom in here?" he questioned and i nodded as he walked in.

i dont think i needed to hide anything.

shortly after yeosang went to the bathroom.  leaving me and wooyoung sitting at the table in silence.

"i didnt know you were into crop tops." he spoke up confidently and i felt my face heat up again.

out of the corner of my eye i saw him looking at me with his dumb smirk.

"dont stare at me" i mumbled quietly.

"what was that? i need you to speak up."

i turned my head fully away from his and didnt repeat what i said. we just stayed in silence for a couple more minutes but the redness on my face wouldnt go down.

a small grunt came from wooyoung on the other side of the table so i directed my eyes to the book that me and mingi were using.

what was taking them so long in the bathroom.

another grunt was heard and my mind went to a bad place. so i looked up to see if there was something wrong.

just to see him stretching. when he finished he met eyes with mine again and rested his head on his hand giving gentle taps on his jawline.

i felt my face get hotter.

"oh are you shy? thats hot" he purred and his voice rang in my head until i heard a loud door open then slam coming from my room. i stood up from the table and went to the kitchen to get a water.

i still felt wooyoungs eyes follow me as mingi left my room. i got my water and sat back down next to mingi at the table.

this session was going to be long i could already tell.