5

Cyrus POV

i just pulled up to my parents house, i knew i had to tell them right away. i wanted them to know right away. my parents and i are extremely close. we always have been. i mean i had no one else well except Logan.

i knocked on the door and mom pulled it opened and was shocked.

"hey mom." i pulled her into a hug.

"hi honey, i didn't know you where coming around to day. your father never mentioned anything." she says.

"ya dad doesn't know i am here either. i actually really need to talk to both of you about something." i started.

"okay why don't you come into the kitchen, i was just making diner." mom says so i followed her in.

" oh Cyrus i didn't know you where coming by." dad said as he was chopping onions.

" ya i just stopped by cause i needed to tell you something important." i tell dad what i told mom only moments ago.

"alright let's here what you have to say." dad said as he was still cutting.

"ya you might want to no be cutting things for what i am about to tell you" i didn't want them to chop a finger off by accident.

so they both stopped what they where doing and turned to face me.

"okay so, your going to be grandparents." i blurred out.

"what i am sorry did you say grandparents?" dad looked shocked.

"mhm"was all i said.

" oh my gosh, my baby is having a baby." mom looked liked she wanted to cry. i am pretty sure it was happy tears.

" is this with that young lady you had over the last time i stopped by?" dad asked.

"ya her names Aurora" i tell them.

"well then we should meet her don't you think?" mom asked.

"ya i guess" i didn't know if she would be quite into meeting my parents so soon.

"so how long have you been dating then? i didn't even know you where dating?" dad brought up.

"ya well we aren't dating." i announced awkwardly.

"well then" dad said.

"oh honey hush, this is a blessing now matter how it happened" mom says.

"well it's not like she's a stranger any more. we are actually good friends now." i felt the need to bring up.

"so how many weeks along is she?" mom asked.

"i am not to sure we go tomorrow for the doctors appointment. but maybe about two months or so?"i guess.

"oh please can i come with you tomorrow." mom asked me.

"mom i don't think that's such a good idea. maybe the next one? after you guys have met her already?" i suggested.

"why can't i just meet her tomorrow at the appointment? i want to be there to see my grandchild for the first time. it's the least you can do for me." mom played the guilt card.

"mom really?" i tried to get out of this.

"twenty seven hours of labour, all i want is to be there." she pushed.

"fine mom you can come tomorrow" i caved in.

"so how about you stay for diner?" mom asked.

"no i have plans for diner." i tell her.