20

Canyon POV

I was woken up out of my sleep by the sound of a door slamming open. I jumped up off the couch. CJ and I fell asleep on the couch as we were waiting for Cruz. CJ was awake now also. we both rushed up the stairs, and a frantic-looking mom came out of Cruz's room. 

"Mom?" I was confused.

"your brother was not down there with you was he?" she rushed out.

"no is he still not home yet?" I looked at the time on my watch. it was four o'clock in the morning.

"no Sam is not home either, that was Layla who called me." Mom was panicked.

"mom i am sure they are fine." i tried to assure her.

"his phone went right to voice mail" dad announced as he came up beside mom.

"whats going on?" Colton came out of his room with a yawn.

"Cruz still isn't home yet." i was the one to voice.

"what" he looked at mom and dad with panic in his eyes.

"well what are we going to do?" CJ was the one to ask this.

"should we call the hospiatls in the area?" i mean it was just a suggestion but the look on moms face was enough to make me regret saying that.

"No i cant afford to think like that." moms voice was cracking and she turned away and walked back into her room. dad follwing after her.

"i am going to call him." CJ voiced.

"i will call Sam." i tell him and we both rushed down stairs to get our phones.

"pick up pick up" i was muttring to myself. but with no such luck it went to voice mail. i blew out a breath. and dialed Hunters numbers.

she picked up on the thrid ring. "do you know what time it is?" she graoned into the phone.

"have you heard from Sam?" i rushed out.

"Sam no why?" she sounded more awake.

"her and Cruz havent come home yet." i was trying not to freak out.

"let me see if her snap location is on. hang on" She said and i heard some shuffling.

I was hoping it was on, i was going crazy. "ah it shows shes at the beach house." Hunter said.

"the beach house?" i was confused.

"ya' she replied.

"okay thank you so much for this. i have to go let my parents know." i rushed out.

"okay just let me know when they come home okay." she sounded despret.

"will do" i claimed then hung up.

"they are at the beach house." i tell CJ.

"what" he looked shocked.

"ya i am going to tell mom and dad" i claimed then rushed up the stairs.

"mom" i called out once i got up the stairs and burst into there room.

Rosie was in bed with them, was laying on dad as mom was on her phone typing fast.

"what did you hear from him" she rushed out.

"No Hunter has Sam on her snap, and her location is showing the beach house." i tell them.

"what"mom looked wide eyed.

"maybe they just feel asleep? that why we cant get a hold of him" i was trying to get her to see the bright side of this.

The Millionaires Baby जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें