Chapter 46

Ryans pov:
I sat in the bus. Even thought there was already no way back I was still doubting if maybe I should go back to Andy. The bus stopped and a fat lady sat next to me. She smelled. I turned on the volume of the music thinking it would make the smell go away. T was probably one of the weirdest thoughts I ever had but I mean, she smelled, so, fucking, bad.
When I felt she was looking at me I looked back. She smiled, I did the same.
'I'm sorry if I smell so hard, it was my first day at the gym.' She laughed what made me laugh a little as well, maybe she wasn't as bad as her smell. I laughed by the thought of what I had just said. The lady and I talked for a little while. I even told her about why I'm going to the airport. After a little while she got out of the bus and only by then I realized that there weren't many people left in the bus. I felt cold even though it was pretty hot outside. It was pretty dark, outsider and inside the bus. I first tried listening to happy music but i somehow couldn't. So I put on a sad Spotify playlist. I even caught myself searching for Andy's name. I found it and replaced the Spotify playlist I was listening to a playlist of his. What was he doing right now? Was he still sad? Was he still crying? Or did he already understand why I did it? Is he watching a happy movie with his mother right now?
I didnt want to know, i also didn't want to think about it so I closed my phone and looked outside. I could feel the shaking of the bus and see trees and buildings. But after a couple seconds they were already gone, out of sight. I closed my eyes. It wasn't my intention to sleep, I just wanted some more rest. First memories from everything that happened in this town flew by. But slowly the memories became to fade and I felt I was getting tired.

Andy's POV:
I slowly walked to the door but I was kind of scared. I hoped it was Ryan but I know it couldn't be. My mom, for sure, had the key so it couldn't be her either... Lucky my mom has a camera by the door so we can see who is standing in front of it.
It was dark outside but because of the lights that turned on as soon as someone was standing there they jumped on.
I looked closely to the person that I could see on the camera. I think it's a man but I'm not sure. His hair was so long. He looked like a wanderer. His clothes where ripped and dirty. I couldn't see his face because it was hanging down. I was getting scared and just when I was about to ran back to the living room and grab my phone to call either my mom or 911 I heard the person saying something, he repeated it when I didn't answer. 'Help.'
First I freaked out even more but his voice was somewhere familiar. I started thinking and thinking but then I realized it. Omg. I ran too the door and opened it, I was right. It was him.
'Mikey! Is that really you?!' I shouted.
He looked up and I saw that his face too was covered in dirt. It looked a little terrifying but I didn't let hem notice I was a little scared of him to be honest. I let him in and immediately closed the door behind him.
'I... I.' Mikey started, but it was all that could come out of his mouth.
'It's ok, you don't have to talk right now. But what are you doing here?' I asked him, I was kinda REALLY freaking out. Definitely when I didn't answer me. Where the hell has he been, and what the hell happened? That where my two biggest questions but I knew I wouldn't get the answers now anyway so I tried getting them out of my mind. They kept spooking in my head a little but at least I was now able to say something decent back.
'Ok Mikey, you don't have to say anything. You just have to nod. Do you want something to drink?' I looked at him and I was soo nervous that when he moved his head slowly up and down I almost jumped.
I shivered. 'Okay... then let's walk to the kitchen together.' I wanted to help him by pushing him a little in the back but as soon as I lightly touched him. I basically jumped and took two big steps forward. He looked so vulnerable... this wasn't the Mikey Cobban I knew. What happened...
'Im so sorry!' I said as a response after he became so scared and jumpy after I touched his back. 'I promise I won't do it again.' He looked at me terrified but then walked with me to the kitchen.
'Remember, you only have to move your head from up till down. Would you like something to eat as well?'
He lifted his head up and down again.
'Good.' I said and nodded a little.
'Water?' I asked him softly.
He nodded and I grabbed a glass out of one of the cabins. Then I filled it with water. I wanted to give it to him so I reached my hand but as soon as I came close to him again he did a few steps back.
I panicked. 'It's okay. I won't hurt you.' I put down the glass on the counter. And then raised both of my hands. 'It's fine.'
He looked at me. I could see the fear in his eyes. I just wanted to hug him, tell him that whatever happened he's safe now. He slowly walked to the counter and grabbed the glass with water.
'Soo now you need something to eat..' I was thinking about what I should give him. I mean we had a lot, choices again.
'Would you like something sweet maybe?' I asked and bit my lip.
He shook his head from left to right.
'Ok... then would you like a sandwich?'
He nodded. Good, we were getting somewhere.
'Good, what would you like on it?'
I hoped he would response but he didn't.
'Uhmmm.. peanut butter? A sandwich with peanut butter?'
He nodded while he started drinking carefully, keeping his eyes on me the whole time.