Chapter 21

Andy's pov:
When we came home my mom had already stopped crying. As soon as we stepped out of the car I gave her a big hug. It helped, if we hug each other it always helps. Every time when one of us cries we hug each other and it's the best feeling in the world. While she was looking for her keys to open the front door I heard a car coming, when I looked I saw Mikey's Jeep coming closer. My heartbeat raised, what the hell is he doing here? When the car came closer I saw that it wasn't just Mikey, Ryan too. Shit, did he forget the last fight with my mom. 'Who are that?' I heard my mom say. 'I think it are Mikey and Ryan...' I said a bit careful and looked back at my house. She sighted and I saw she doubted a bit but then she said: 'Fine, tell them that if they want to come in they're welcome.' In her voice was still a bit doubt, what if she just made the wrong decision. Then it was her fault. 'Thanks mom.' Andy said and gave her another hug. Then his mom walked inside but left the door open. Meanwhile the car with Ryan and Mikey had already stopped and Ryan was standing in front of the car with his hand in the pockets of his jacket.

Ryan: 'Hey.' He said careful with a smile.

Andy: 'Hey.' He said and gave him a smile back.'

Ryan: 'Can I come closer or is it better to stay here. So... I don't die.' He laughed.

Andy: 'No it's okay. My mom won't hurt you, you're both welcome.'

Ryan: 'Nice mom haha.' And he walked trough the garden.
Andy's house was white and big, with a little garden in front of it. There were a lot of flowers, Andy's mom likes flowers and thinks it funny since Andys last name is Fowler.

Ryan kept walking until their faces were so close they almost touched. In the background you could see Mikey smirking but neither of them were even thinking of anyone else but each other. Andy smirked and gave rye a kiss on his mouth. It was quick but sweet. 'YESSS THEY KISSED IN FRONT OF ME!!' Mikey yelled. Both Ryan and Andy looked at Mikey with angry, shocked faces and Andy's mouth fell open. Ryan closed his eyes. 'Andy if you want me to hit him you just have to say it.'
'I think you've already hit enough people.' He said and laughed a little. 'But Mikey, I have neighbors so if you yell one more time I will kill you myself.'
When the three of them got inside Andy's mother was no were to be found. So they went upstairs to Andys room and all three of them sat on the bed.

Andy: 'Well this is my room..' Andy started.

Ryan: 'It's hugeee.' Rye answered with his eyes wide open.

While Ryan and Andy started talking about what happened earlier today and about what happened in the hospital, Mikey was constantly texting on his phone. He probably didn't even noticed they were in Andy's room.

Ryan: 'Mik?' He said after noticing Mikey wasn't speaking at all, what was weird because Mikey normally talks all the time.

Mikey: 'hm'

Ryan: 'What's up.'

Mikey: 'Jack just told me the son of the principal came to our school. He misbehaved on his old school and was expelled, but not for a week, he wasn't allowed to go back to his old school at all. So now he's going to be at our school.'

Ryan: 'You mean the son of Wyatt? How can he not be a perfect little nerd who never does anything wrong. I mean I couldn't imagine that a Wyatt could do something that bad.'

Mikey: 'Yeah well I don't know, but no one knows what he did. He doesn't want to tell it.'

Ryan: 'Oehhh we have a mysterious boy. That's exiting, bully or friend?'

Mikey: 'Friend, he misbehaved.' He said and smirked.

Andy: 'What do you mean with bully or friend?' He looked a bit confused.

Mikey and Ryan looked at each other and then Ryan started saying: 'Well every time a new kid comes to our school we decide if we're going to be friends or if we're going to bully him.' And he looked down, he knew that Andy would definitely not like this and especially because he was smart enough to understand that they did the same thing with Andy. The only difference is that Andy was bully instead of friend.

Andy swallowed: 'Oh okay...'

Both Ryan and Mikey felt pretty awkward and guilty and tried avoiding eye contact with Andy. Even though they realized it was a childish thing to do they still did it for the somehow stupid reason.

'I am sorry Andy.' Ryan said after he had the need to stop the awkward silence.

'Yes me too, we're both sorry.' Mikey added.

Andy: 'It's fine, I kind of expected something like that. I mean I know it sounds rude but you're just you and well, I guess that are just the things you do.' And he sighted. He felt a bit sad, he always knew how those kind of people are. They're just really superficial about certain things.

Ryan saw the disappointment on Andy's face and felt like some one stabbed him in his heart.

Ryan's pov:
Why didn't I just lied. I know lying isn't much better but at least then Andy wouldn't hate me. The tension in the room was getting pretty high so I decided to break it, again.