Chapter 19

Andy's POV:
I could feel my heart still beating faster then it should. I'm not sure if it was because of the fact that I past out or just because I'm in an ambulance for the first time and it was freaking me out.

Paramedic: 'How are you?'

Andy: 'I'm fine, I really don't know if this is necessary.' He said trying to get eye contact with him while he was still a bit dizzy.

Paramedic: 'It's good that you're feeling better, but you past out for 10 minutes. We have to find the cause of that. Do you know your name?'

Andy: 'Yes, of course I do. It's Andy.'

Paramedic: 'That's correct, and do you know your last name as well?'

Andy: 'Fowler.'

The whole way too the hospital it was mostly just a concerned mother and a lot of questions from the paramedic. When they arrived they brought him to a special room. He and his mother needed to sit on two chair by a large white desk. But opposite of them was nothing more then another empty chair. They didn't really talked, his mother tried a conversation a couple times but Andy's only answers were: no, yes and I don't know.
Then a doctor came in and the huge tension between the two Fowlers was gone.

Doctor: 'Hey Andy, Hey miss Fowler.' And he shook both of their hands. 'So Andy, it isn't going very well, is it..?'

Andy looked away and mumbled: 'I'm fine.' With a rude tone.

Mother: 'Andy! That's rude, he is just trying to help you. I'm sorry doctor.'

Doctor: 'It's ok, I get it that you don't want to talk about it. But I think we all know why you past out, don't we.'

Andy: 'I'm not even sure it's that, maybe I just ran too fast or something.' He said with a not so convincing voice.

Doctor: 'You can fool yourself but you can't fool me Andy. You should be happy it turned out ok this time. Maybe you're not so lucky next time.'

Andy heard his mother sighted.

Andy 'I know... I know I'm sorry okay. Happy now. I'm sorry.'

Mother: 'Andy! Stop being so rude we did nothing wrong. This is not how I raised you.'

Andy: 'Yeah well some things just change mom, can't help it. It just does.' He said with a raised voice.

Doctor: 'Andy, i've discussed this with a couple colleges and we are willing to let you go this time. But the next time you're here and the cause could be your eating disorder. You can stay in the hospital.'

Mother: 'Thank you doctor. Andy, I would be really glad he did this.'

Andy: 'I am, thank you.' And he looked up and gave him a little smile.

From the room till the car they didn't talk. Then at one when they were driving his mother started crying. 'Mom? Mom are you okay?' She didn't looked at him, but he saw the tears rolling over her face. 'Why Andy, why? You and Ryan aren't enemies anymore. You don't have to lose weight anymore.' She said while she started crying even harder but still trying to hide it. 'I...I'm..' Andy started but his mom cut him of. 'You don't have to be perfect Andy, you just have to be you.'