Chapter 36

The next day, the day after Andy and Ryan went to the car. Andy let ryan sleep with him. Even though nothing really happened Ryan thought it was one of the best nights he had in a long time. Andy's mom didn't came home but stayed in the hospital.

'Thanks for letting me sleep here Andy.'
Ryan said while slowly waking up next to Andy. 'Hmm?' Andy said with his eyes still closed. 'Thanks for letting me stay.' Ryan repeated and laughed a little. 'You look like a  cute little bunny right now.'
'No, I don't.' Andy said to Ryan still half asleep. He rubbed his eyes.
'Yes you do.' Ryan said a bit louder and smirked. Andy opened his eyes and looked at Ryan with a devastating look. Then he grabbed his pillow and hit Ryan with it in his face. Ryan didn't know what to grab and fell off Andy's bed. Then they both started laughing as idiots. 'I won't forget this!' Ryan shouted while trying to get up but falling right back down on his butt.
Andy saw it and started laughing even harder. 'Who is the idiot now, Ryan Beaumont.' He shouted while gasping for air.

When they were finally done with making each other look like fools, they got downstairs to get some breakfast.
'What do you want for breakfast?' Ryan asked making Andy looking really confused. 'What?' Andy said. 'You're not cooking rye. This is my house I'm cooking.'
Ryan raised an eyebrow. 'You really think you're gonna win this argument.'
Andy looked a bit grumpy. 'Yes.' He said while knowing he probably wouldn't.
Ryan started laughing.

Ryan: 'Hmm Yeah sure. Just go sit Andy, please. It's the least I can do after you let me sleep here.'

Andy: 'Ryan, you're my boyfriend. Of course I'd let you stay here. But that doesn't mean you have to be my slave. Sometimes all you have to do is just be great full. And let your boyfriend cook for you.' When he said the last sentence he gave Ryan a big smile and walked past him too the kitchen.

Ryan grabbed Andy's arm when he tried passing by and gave him a kiss. 'We'll do it together.'

'Fine.' Andy said a bit grumpy again. He loved how caring Ryan had become but he knew were Ryan was going through and he just wanted him to rest.

Ryan: 'Soo what do you want?'

Andy: 'I don't know yet. How about you?'

Ryan: 'Well... just let me see what you have.'
He started walking around in the kitchen opening cupboards and then the fridge.
'How can you have so fucking much only for you and your mother.' He said with a surprising voice.

'What do you mean? My mom is doing groceries in two days.' Andy said looking a bit surprised too for how Ryan reacted.

'What?! You have enough food for a good two weeks, why would you do groceries already!!' Ryan was almost shouting now.

'Wow relax,' Andy said while easing his arms, 'You really think it's that much?'

'I... I just, in my house there were times we didn't have food at all.' Ryan calmed down a little.

Andy felt a bit guilty. He knew Ryan was having a hard time when he was still living in his old house with his parents but he never knew it was that bad.

'Sorry, I didn't wanted to make you feel weird about it. I was just a little surprised.' Ryan said as soon as he saw Andy's face.
Andy just smiled but didn't say anything.

Then Andy opened a cupboard above the furniture and grabbed a cooking pan. 'Let's make breakfast.' He said a lot happier.
Ryan nodded and came up to him. He gave him a hug from behind and then asked what he needed to do. 'Open the fridge and get me some eggs.' Andy said to Ryan.
'Ohh also. Get me some milk, butter and the pancake mix in the cupboard above the fride.' Andy said while Ryan walked to the fridge. Ryan turned around and his face turned into the face of a 5 year old. 'Pancakes!!' He yelled. Andy laughed and shook his head. 'Yes rye, pancakes.'
When they finished they got to the living room and ryan put the plate with their pancakes on the little table in front of the sofa and the tv. Andy turned the tv on. Ryan immediately took a pancake but Andy didn't take one. When Ryan noticed it he sighted. 'Andy... could just please take one. For me.'
Andy looked at him and then at the pancakes. 'Ryan you know I can't.'
'Then take half of mine.' He said hoping Andy would agree. Andy didn't answer but he looked a bit troubled. Ryan put his plate down, gave Andy a hug and kissed him on his head. 'You don't have to, okay. But remember that if there is anything you need, like ever. I'm here for you and I will do everything it takes.'
'I know you will ryan. That's why I love you.'
Andy immediately regret what he had said and got out of Ryan's arms real quick.

'You.. love me?' Ryan said carefully.

'That's.. that's not what I meant. I.. I just.. I did't...'

'I love you too Andy.' Ryan whispered.