Chapter 25

Ryan's POV:
When I woke up I could hear people fighting in the back ground. I tried to push myself up with one arm but my body felt to heavy and i came right back down. The pain was everywhere and I felt really nauseous. I had a huge stomach and head ache. When I started focusing on the people that were fighting I saw two people kicking one other person that  was laying on the ground, and even while my sight was still dizzy I could see he was covered in blood. 'He's up!' I could here one of the two yell too the other, I didn't recognize the voice at all. 'Go check if he's alright.' I heard the other person say. That voice I did recognize, it was jack duff. He lived here as well and probably saw my father kicking me, I realized that the person covered with blood was probably my father. The boy who noticed that I was awake came up to me. For as far as I could tell he was around my height, had blond hear and was wearing blue jeans, a white shirt and a leather jacket. 'Yo, you okay?' He asked me. I tried to say that I was fine but I couldn't get it of my lips. 'I'm Brooklyn.' He started, 'I'm new at your school, Wyatts son.' I nodded but still wasn't able to say anything. He was different then I was expecting, he looked kind of cool and handsome. While his father was the best example of a freaky nerd.

Brooklyn saw Ryan wasn't doing so well and walked back to jack, who was still beating up his father. 'What the hell were you thinking Max!' Jack yelled at ryans father. 'I swear to god you're going to jail for this. We called the cops! You're fucking dead mate!'

Brooklyn: 'Jack? Jack, I don't think Ryan is doing so well. He can barely move and he can't talk at all.'

Jack: 'Fuck man, you hear that grandpa. You happy now!' He yelled at his father. He gave him one last kick against the mans head and then stopped. 'Let's go, help me bring Ryan too my place. I don't want the cops to know we did this.'

Brooklyn: 'Yeah sure.'
They both walked to Ryan and grabbed him, he lend his arms on both of the boys shoulders and weakly walked with them too jacks house.
'This neighborhood is crazy, I knew it wasn't great to live here but this is insane.' Brooklyn said as soon as jack and him put Ryan on the grey sofa by the window. Brooklyn lived in the same neighborhood as Andy, very civilized and everything. He wasn't used to all this. Even though he dressed like the boys who lived in Ryan's neighborhood. He still looked way more well cared then those other boys.

Andy pov:
When the school bell rang and I walked out of my class i got pushed against the lockers. It was jack duff, he gave me a dirty look and punched me in my face. 'It's your fucking fault.' He yelled at me. Then he ran away with another guy, who I didn't know.
What the hell was that? What was my fault? Did it had something to do with Ryan? Oh god please not. I searched for Mikey, maybe he knew what was going on. But I couldn't find him anywhere so I went home, hoping it had nothing to do with Ryan.
When I came home my mom was still at the hospital so I went upstairs and got my laptop. I watched some Netflix and YouTube but then I realized I still needed to do my sport for 2 hours. So I closed my laptop and changed my cloths in my Nike sport jeans. It was pretty hot so I didn't needed a shirt. Then my phone rang, it was my mom. First I didn't wanted to take it, she wasn't supposed to know I was doing sport and she could might hear me panting. But when she called for the second time I answered it.
'Hey mom what's up?' I said trying to sound as sweet as possible hoping she wouldn't notice anything. She started telling things and when she finally hang up tears were already all over my face. I sat down on my bed with my hands in my hair. I watched my tears falling down to my carpet on the floor. After a while I looked up and saw the picture Ryan gave to me a couple weeks ago. Then I started crying even harder and thought about what jack said. It was my fault, it was all my fucking fault.