Chapter 41

Ryans pov:
I slowly opened my eyes looking at the ceiling. It took a little while before I realized my phone was ringing and before I could see who it was I answered it. I didn't want Andy to wake up because of it.

Men on the phone: 'Hello, am I talking to Ryan Beaumont?'

I was a little confused and looked who called me. Fuck... even though you couldn't see a number just the word 'anonymous' I immediately knew who it were, the police. I got up from the bed and answered the man on the phone. 'Yes that is who you are speaking to. Could you wait one second so I can be in a more...' I thought for a second what I should say. 'A more private place.'

Man on the phone: 'Yes, I'll wait one minute. You do have to keep me on the phone, not hang up on me.'

'Of course.' Then I quickly and quietly grabbed my clothes and walked to Andy. I gave him a kiss on his forehead. 'I love you Andy, everything is going to be okay.' I whispered hoping he wouldn't wake up. Slowly I walked out of the room and went downstairs.

Ryan: 'Yes?'

Police: 'Hello again. You are speaking with the police department of Stockport. We would friendly ask you to come to here as soon as possible. We have some questions about an incident that's happened yesterday.'

Ryan: 'Yes, Yes of course. May I ask where this is about?' Even though I almost knew for sure where it was about I still hoped for something else.

Police: 'I wish I could but unfortunately I am not allowed to give that information. We expect you here within an hour, is that possible for you?'

I closed my eyes, now I knew for sure where it was about. Why did I needed to hit that damn sonny so hard. 'Yes, that is possible. I think I will be there in 30 minutes.'

Police: 'Good. You will have to inform yourself by the receptionist.'

Ryan: 'Ok I will. Goodbye.'

Police: 'Goodbye.'

The next moment I heard that he hung up. I slowly let my arm with my phone down. I sat down on a chair close to where I was standing and got dressed. 'Fuck... fuck! FUCK!' I slammed my hand on the table and the next moment my hand was red. I let my head fall back and closed my eyes. I imagined everyone who cared about me going away instantly. I would go to jail and everyone would leave me, but maybe that's for the best. Definitely for Andy. Yes.. yes that would be the best for him. I knew I would go to jail because my father got in jail for beating a person in the hospital aswell. 3 years to be exactly. I was five back then. When he got out of jail it was already almost my ninth birthday. I got up and sauntered to the door. Then I realized I couldn't  just go and leave Andy. He needed to know where I went. I wouldn't want him to think I just left for no reason. I got back to the kitchen and wrote a little note for him.

Hey Andy, I got a call from the police. They told me to go the police station. Probably because of Sonny. I didn't wanted to wake you so that's why I wrote you this note. I don't know what is going to happen but don't go to the police station. I'll call you if I know more, I don't want you to get involved

I felt a tear rolling down my face but before it could fell on the paper I caught it with my hand. Then I grabbed another paper and wrote something on it. I took it and walked to the door. Just before I closed it I heard noises upstairs, Andy was awake... I smiled softly and then closed the door.

Andy's POV:
After I read the note and grabbed my keys a ran to the door and quickly got to my car. I got in and tried to drive away. I couldn't. The motor kept falling out. After almost ten tries I gave up and let my head fell on the steering wheel, not so smart. As soon as it hit the wheel you could hear a lot of noise, it was the horn. I scared myself and immediately sat right up again. I closed my eyes and was crying. I tried to control it and blew in and out a couple times. Then I got out of the car walking to the front of it, hoping I would see what was wrong. That I could fix it.
When I opened the bonnet I saw nothing at first but when I looked a bit longer I saw some paper between two pipes a little in the back. I bent forward and grabbed it.
There where 4 words on it in capital letters:

STAY OUT OF IT

I slammed my hand against my forehead.
Are you for real!? He broke my car so I couldn't follow him!? That's it. I'm walking. I closed the bonnet and started walking. It's almost funny how he thinks I would just let him go there by himself, idiot.
When I got the the police department I actually didn't really know where to go. I have never been inside one of them before.
Oh wait, I have. It was on a school trip. Then I realized how amazingly weird I am and truly didn't know what Ryan saw in me.
I walked inside and some people started at me. I felt really uncomfortable but I needed to be with Ryan so I got over my awkwardness and walked to an policeman.