Chapter 34

Andy's pov:
When i kept hearing the phone ring, I got up but Ryan pulled me back on bed. 'Andy just ignore it.' He said a bit moody. I wanted to but what if it was my mom? I couldn't just ignore her, maybe it was important. 'Ryan but what if it's my mom.' He rolled with his eyes and then looked at me like I was a four year old. 'What!?' I said 'You don't ALWAYS have to take your phone calls, you know that?' He said with a sarcastic voice. 'Ryan... please.' He let go of my arm and I got up from bed again, he followed. While I walked to the stairs he got behind me wrapped his arms around me and didn't let go. Together we walked down to the living room and surprisingly it wasn't my phone that was ringing but Ryan's. He got his phone and when he saw who called him he immediately called the number. When the person didn't pick up he started swearing and called again. 'Who is it?' I asked and he formed words with his mouth: Mikey's mother. When I realized what he meant I speared my eyes and I whispered 'omg'.
As soon as ryan hung up on the phone he grabbed his clothes and put them on. He pointed with his finger that I should do the same. When I was still putting on my shirt he grabbed my wrist and pulled me outside. Just before he closed the door I could quickly grab my keys. 'Ryan what the hell!' I shouted. I pulled my arm out of his hand and stood still. He looked back and tried to grab it again. I stepped back real quick.

Andy: 'You have to tell me what's going on and who that was on the phone first.'

Ryan: 'I'll tell you on the way, just please come with me and don't be dramatic.'

Andy: 'Excuse me! What the hell.'

Ryan: 'Sorry. Now can we go.'

Andy: 'No.'

Ryan: 'Yes.' He tried grabbing my arm again but I jumped back again.

Ryan: 'Fine. Mikey's car is found along the road from the hospital to the village, abandoned.'

Andy: 'Holy fuck, why didn't you just tell me.'

Ryan: 'Because we have to fucking hurry up, now come on. Please.'

Andy: 'Yeah sure, if you just would've told me it would have been quicker.'

Ryan rolled his eyes and grabbed my wrist, this time I didn't jumped back but ran with him. I didn't know were exactly the car was found so I also didn't know for how long we were going to be running. I can't run for that long even though I exercise that much, I just don't have enough energy.
After we had been running for almost 10 minutes I couldn't hold it anymore and stopped, Ryan immediately noticed and stopped as well. Both of us were panting for air. I bend over and put my hands on my knees, Ryan did the same. At first I didn't want to tell Ryan that I was feeling exhausted because then he would might think less of me, but if I kept running I would pass out and not sure if that was such a great idea either. 'I'm sorry.' I said under my breath.

Ryan: 'What? Why?'

Andy: 'For stopping.'

Ryan: 'You mean for making sure you don't pass out?' He said with sarcastic but serious voice.

Andy: 'Yeah.. yeah that.'

Ryan: 'Like I said a little while ago, don't apologize that much. I'm happy you stopped, that you know what was the best for you to do.'

I looked up and saw Ryan already standing up again. I smiled at him and he smiled back. Then he came up to me and gave me a big hug, and a long kiss on my forehead.
'We can walk the last few minutes.' Ryan whispered to me. I nodded and grabbed his hand, my fingers in his. Together we walked the last 10 minutes and when we finally got to the car there was already a lot of people and cars from the police around the car. It looked like we just came into a movie set, exactly the same. I looked a bit scared at Ryan, who wasn't looking to happy either. He was never the guy who handled the police very well. He squeezed a little in my hand and then walked closer to the car. A policewoman came up to us and asked us to step back.

Ryan: 'You step back, this is the car of my best friend. His mom called me to come.'

Policewoman: 'I'm sorry sir but you and your friend really have to put a few steps back.'

Ryan, who was taller then the policewoman, did a step forward and was now looking down on the policewoman and looked her in the eyes with his "I don't give a fuck" look. 'He is NOT my friend, he is my BOYFRIEND you piece of...'

Andy: 'Ryan,' he tried to pull him back by his hand, 'Ryan please just listen to the policewoman and then we'll call Mikey's mom.'

Ryan bit his lip and gave the policewoman one last nasty look before turning around and following Andy.