Hatsuharu Sohma ~ What You Wanted

Start from the beginning

You were just getting ready to play when Haru and Momiji walked up, watching the four of you curiously. "What're you guys doing?" Momiji asked.

"I'm kicking KyoKyo's ass!" "I'm kicking the Rat's ass!" "I'm kicking the cat's ass!" "I'm kicking the orange's ass!" You all chorused at the same time.

Haru raised his eyebrow, taking a seat next to Tohru. Momiji sat on the other side of him.

"Let's do this!" Arisa grinned, throwing the basketball into the air.

You jumped up and grabbed it before taking off running down the court, dribbling the ball and throwing it towards the basket before the other three could catch you. You smirked when it went in and dived for the ball, but Yuki got to it first, dribbling it away from Kyo before throwing it and making it into the basket.

Kyo scowled and dived for it before it hit the ground, grabbing it and dodging a kick thrown at him by Arisa. He took off for the opposite end of the court but ended up tripping, throwing the ball in the process. We all watched in silence as the ball spun around the top, leaning back and forth. You and Arisa grinned, however, when the ball fell backward.

"Haha! KyoKyo got an H!" Arisa laughed, pointing at the orange-haired boy who was still on the ground, his face red from either anger or embarrassment – possibly a combination of both.

"Aww, don't be mad, Kyo!" Momiji squealed, hugging Kyo tightly despite his protests.

"Get this brat off of me!" Kyo screamed, running around the court trying to shake off the giggling rabbit.

"So much for basketball." Yuki sighed from beside you.

"I say we leave them," you suggested.

"Agreed." Yuki started walking back towards Shigure's house and you followed close behind. You could still hear Kyo's yelling and Momiji's whining as you walked farther and farther away from the school.

"That damn cat is too loud," Yuki commented as you reached Shigure's house. As soon as you stepped inside, Shigure came running, holding his arms out.

"Y/N!" he smiled brightly as he came closer. You stepped out of the way just before he reached you and he ran into the wall behind you.

"Same old Shigure," you muttered, taking a seat at the table.

"You're so cold, Y/N!" Shigure whined, sitting across from you.

You shrugged as Kyo, Momiji, Haru, and Tohru appeared in the doorway.

"I can't believe you left us!" Kyo scowled, sitting next to you.

"Not my fault you're an idiot." you scoffed.

Haru sat on the other side of you, while Momiji sat next to Shigure. Tohru went into the kitchen to make some tea.

"Shi-chan! Can Haru and I spend the night? Huh, huh? Can we?" Momiji asked, excitedly, his eyes sparkling.

"Well, I don't know." Shigure started, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Say no, Shigure!" Kyo growled, "Say it!"

"Does Akito know about this?" Shigure asked, softly, looking over at Haru.

"We asked him this morning. He said it was alright as long as we came back tomorrow morning." Haru answered, quietly.

You found yourself smiling at the sound of his voice. It was always so soothing to you. That's right, you had a huge crush on Hatsuharu Sohma. You've been meaning to tell him, honestly, you were just waiting for the right time....which may just be never.