Sena Kobayakawa ~ Seven Minutes

Genre: Comedy, Slice of Life, Fluff 

Word Count: 3,627 

Pairing: Reader x Sena 

World: Anime, Eyeshield 21 

A/NThis was originally meant to be a Seven Minutes in Heaven with all of the cast, but I started this fic years ago when I was watching Eyeshield 21 and never finished it. It's been so long, I don't remember all of them well and didn't feel confident completing it so I changed it up and made it a Sena-centric fic.

_______________

"Ya-ha! Ya-ha! Ya-ha! Ya-ha!"

You groaned, lifting your face from the fluffy pillow. Your tired eyes scanned the room for the source of the insistent, high-pitched yell that seemed to be on an endless loop. Your gaze stopped on the screen of your laptop that lay open on the desk. In the middle of the screen was Hiruma's trademark symbol, the Devil Bat, floating around and flapping its wings while repeating Ya-Ha! a hundred times over.

With an exasperated sigh, you pushed yourself out of bed and over to the desk. You scratched your cheek after sitting down in the wooden chair, running your finger over the mousepad. The Devil Bat smirked and flew to the corner of the screen. A chibi head of Hiruma appeared seconds later.

"Get your ass to the clubhouse pronto, or there will be hell to pay! Ya-ha!"

You blinked at the chibi head that laughed maniacally. You were almost tempted to ignore the message. Saturday was the one day you got off of practice and work, and now he's wanting you to show up to do god-knows-what.

The chibi Hiruma cackled again, the rest of his body appearing with a machine gun in hand. He pointed it at you, the grin growing to show off his insanely sharp teeth. "I won't take no for an answer!"

Your eye twitched. You weren't sure if you should be annoyed or impressed. Either way, you pushed away from the desk and grabbed a towel before entering the bathroom.

_______________

You yawned as you shuffled onto the Deimon High School grounds, hands stuffed into the pockets of your hoodie. Before you could reach out to slide the club room door open, a hand landed on your shoulder.

"Come on. We were waiting for you so we could leave."

"Leave?" you turned around to face Musashi, "Leave where?"

Musashi heaved a deep sigh, closing his eyes. "Hiruma wouldn't even tell me or Kurita."

"This is gonna be bad, huh?" you questioned as you turned, walking at his side.

Musashi nodded, "Yeah, probably."

_______________

After exiting the train, the Devil Bats followed Hiruma into a twenty-five-floor office building. Going to the twentieth floor and to the end of the hallway, Hiruma pushed open the oak door. The Inside was fairly simple. There were several different couches throughout the room. Coffee tables, a desk, a chair, and two bookshelves.

"What are we doing here?" Mamori asked as she walked farther into the room.

No one knew what to think.

Hiruma laughed, moving to sit on the desk that sat at the front of the room. Cerberus and Piggyberus jumped up on either side of him. "Everyone isn't here yet. Nothing will be explained until everyone arrives."

"Everyone?" Mamori looked at him, her eyes curious.

A laugh was his response, followed by a sadistic grin.