𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒖𝒑𝒔; 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 ; 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘶𝘱𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵

"𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥

"𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥."

-

the short dominican slammed his hands down on the steering wheel, jaw clenched as his anger filled eyes studied the white garage door. the woman only a few inches shorter with smooth silky skin and short dirty blonde hair shook in fear. she chewed on her plump bottom lip, training her own ocean blue eyes on the deep breaths edwin took in. her fingers picked at each other, not really knowing if they should graze his shoulder for comfort. so when she went to raise her hand, he only flinched. she didn't hesitate to put her hand back in her lap and look down in disappointment. disappointment in herself. her name was izzy; and she was edwin's girlfriend. but judging by how he reacted to the news she finally told him, she was definitely his ex-girlfriend now.

"i'm really sorry edwin" she finally spoke quietly. he refused to look at her. "it's just—you don't treat me like your girlfriend. neviah does. and i swear i never meant to hurt you. he-"

"if you didn't want to hurt me then you wouldn't have done it" edwin replied with a shaky tone. he slowly looked at her, regretting it soon after. his lower lip trembled and his eyes blurred with tears. even though the two haven't been together for too long, he sure enough did like her; and if their relationship lasted just a little bit further he would have said he loved her. now all feelings went right through the window. she wasn't the same.

she was a cheater.

"please just hear me out" edwin wiped the few years away, crossing his arms as he once again stared out the car window. she sighed before continuing. "we never meant to take it this far ed. hell, we never meant for it to happen! but we were going through some things and him being my best friend was there when i needed him. and it's not like our relationship has been the best" she placed her freshly manicured hand on his thigh. he tensed at the touch before shoving her hand away.

"it still doesn't justify the fact that you're sleeping with one of my friends behind my back" he looked at her completely defeated. "if you weren't happy then you should have just told me."

she frowned.

"i was happy with you. i promise you i was. but with neviah i felt more than that."

edwin unbuckled himself from the seat, opening the car door to exit. izzy quickly followed his lead, hoping that she could stop him from running away. once he runs, there is no way she will be able to catch up and make things right. and her heart pounded as she stopped him from reaching the doorknob.