𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆; 𝘵𝘸𝘰

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤 ; 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩

"𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘺, 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴𝘯𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦"

-

to keep his mind off of who he loves, the twenty year old focuses his attention on the famous game fortnite. he sat on the floor, back leaning against the soft brown couch. he was placed inbetween the legs of edwin who sat on the seating. the older's hands were entangled in the bleached blonde dreads, his own dark brown orbs training on how fast his fingers seemed to be re-twisting the hair displayed for him. occasionally he would let out a few groans or complaints about how his precious hands were cramping. edwin also didn't appreciate how he had to sit, his back beginning to ache along with his legs going numb. it was going on six o'clock and the thought of food constantly flooded his head considering he hasn't had anything to chew on since breakfast. and when zion asked for him to do his hair, it only delayed when he was allowed to go and eat a snack. now it was cutting into his dinner. edwin was surprised he didn't have to use the bathroom.

"fuck yeah!" zion shouted when realizing he had won the match against a hundred others. with the shouting came a small jump, causing edwin's hands to slip from their position. the older sighed from the lose of concentration, having a reaction to push zion away from him and fall back so he was now slouching into the couch. it wasn't the most comfortable position but it was definitely better than what he had been stuck in for the past hour or so.

zion was too engrossed in the game that he didn't realize edwin in an exhausted state. edwin rolled his eyes at the other, finding a comfortable state in order to finish what he started. he was thankful he only had a couple more left. but as he was twisting the blonde dreads, edwin was too tired to keep going. taking the small break made him understand how lazy he really was, and how much he hates doing this one favor for his best friend. so instead of going any further, he dropped his hands to zion's shoulders, sliding them down his chest before laying his cheek on top of the dreads. edwin closed his eyes, letting out a deep breath. when thinking about it, he could have fallen asleep right there if zion stopped moving every few seconds.

"we're home!" a voice shouted; and right after a door slamming shut. edwin jumped up from his position, zion too taking the yelling alarming. they both trailed their eyes towards the entrance way to see brandon entering the house. zion smiled upon seeing the youngest member approach; but frowned not too long after when noticing his girlfriend behind him. she gave a small wave, a smile too grazing her flawless features.

zion wanted to hate her. he wanted to call her vicious names and say she was a terrible person. but she wasn't. she was actually really nice. she had an amazing personality which only complimented how beautiful she was. brandon deserved a woman like her.

feeling his throat begin to tickle, zion threw his controller to the ground beside him, standing from the floor and rushing to the nearest bathroom. a hand covered his mouth as he tried to swallow whatever threatened to come up. the thought of pushing back down the contents made him scrunch his nose up in distaste. he gagged causing some of the all too familiar liquid to be released into his hand. and with understanding that he had no choice but to vomit, zion bent down over the white toilet and let everything come out. his eyes were squeezed shut, sounds of wrenching and the toilet water splashing inside of the bowl filled the bathroom. and when finally throwing up whatever he could, zion fell to the floor, body leaning against the cold wall. he was suddenly really tired, eyelids heavy and sight blurry from tears as his throat burned.

he sat there until a knock sounded at the bathroom door. he looked at it, but never said anything. he felt as if he couldn't.

"zion! are you okay in there?"

it was edwin. zion smiled when knowing it was him who would check up on him. he always was known as the mother of the group; making sure everyone was at their best or being the one to pick up something they dropped. it was comforting at times. but then again zion also wished to be alone. he wanted to be alone while he suffered from a disease. sadly for him edwin knows about his problem and only wishes to help him through it while he can. he cursed himself when remembering he was the one who told edwin about it. he was the one who went and cried on his shoulder for hours upon end about how he was undeniably in love with one of their band mates; which caused him to catch such sickness. and zion wouldn't change that.

the bleached blonde male still never replied back to the older, instead standing to his feet and looking inside of the toilet. he grimaced when seeing red had stained the once clear water. he could only recognize it as his blood. the iron scent mixed with the smell of the toilet water, and floating in the red was yellow sunflowers. the petals were bent and ripped yet still held their shape. the sunflowers too had blood covering them but zion seen past that. he still seen the beauty of the flower. it was like the feeling of love. at first it's tragic; it's filled with pain and it hurts. but the second it's noticed and it's taken in for it's true presentation, it's beautiful.

zion flipped the flowers off before flushing them down the drain. as he wiped the corners of his mouth, the bathroom door had swung open. the taller cursed under his breath when understanding he didn't lock it behind him. it was edwin who entered. he closed the door behind him, leaning against it, watching as zion brushed and rinsed his mouth from the previous events. then once he was done edwin quickly wrapped his lean form into a hug. it was a surprise for the taller yet he returned it. edwin blurted a few words into the other's hoodie, nothing but mumbles being heard.

"what?" zion grinned when removing himself from the hug. edwin awkwardly played with his thumbs, eyes darting everywhere but in the eyes of his best friend.

"i think you should get the surgery."

zion furrowed his eyebrows, shock evident in his features. there was also a layer of hurt. edwin wanted him to get rid of his love.

"why would—how could you say that?" he blurted with anger rising. edwin had gotten nervous, biting his lower lip as he went to grab hold of zion's arm. the taller only moved out of his reach, taking steps back.

"listen zion, this is only killing you! think about how everyone will feel if you don't make it! think about how i will feel" edwin rants. he was starting to get emotional, tears brimming the corners of his eyes as he thought about the worse possible outcome. "you can't leave me."

zion pulled the older in for another hug. edwin cried into his chest, holding him tight as if he would disappear any second.

"i'm not leaving you ed."
-

"-