𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒂𝒍; 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 ; 𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯

"𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘮 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵

"𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘮 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵."

-

they all were getting makeup placed on their faces to hide any blemishes the camera might pick up. zion's view was transfixed on his appearance that stared back at him. the large mirror in front of him presented his reflection who didn't look too happy. he watched the lady put makeup on certain parts of his face; taking note on those places being his worse features. it was mostly around his boring brown eyes. he hasn't been sleeping for the past couple of days, bags clearly forming to show he needed to rest. no one noticed he suffered from insomnia. no one knew he laid awake in his bed, eyes plastered on the white ceiling that hung above. no one knew his thoughts went a little too deep about a certain band member. zion always told himself it was alright though. no one needed to know. he could always take a short nap during the day and act just as energetic and happy as he usually was. it's probably why no one suspects his lack of sleep.

he always had a smile on his face.

"you're ready to go now hun" the lady grinned. zion returned the smile, removing himself from the uncomfortable chair with a groan.

the five of them were doing an interview that morning. the producers said it would only take a few short moments, as all they had to do was listen to music and say if they liked it or not. zion believed it would all go by fast, and then he would be able to go home and rest. it should be quick and easy. he was terribly wrong. when he watched the crew set up his mind processed all of their movements to be in slow motion. they weren't moving fast enough and he was feeling as if he was going to crash any second. his eyelids drooped, them being too heavy for him to keep open. the small chatter around him was enough for him to relax on the small bench he sat on, head in his hands as he finally allowed his eyes to close. he wasn't able to stay asleep for too long when his name was being called; the person even lightly shoving at his shoulder.

the movement was enough for him to jump awake, almost falling off the bench. luckily his taller body was caught from tumbling over. zion rubbed at his eyes, straightening himself out before looking at who saved him from the small fall. his chest started to clench and his heart pounded. brandon was the one. and he still had his arms latched onto zion. brandon's hands slowly moved from the firm arm he grasped and instead slid across zion's chest and up onto his shoulders. zion read too far into the action. his thoughts were processing it as some sort of sign that the younger might like him back. the dread head sighed, running his fingers through his hair.

brandon gave a soft chuckle.

"you look tired z, have you been getting any sleep?" brandon wondered. he even raised a hand to play with the blonde dreads himself. zion went red in the face, hoping it wasn't all too noticeable.

"how can i when you're fucking your girlfriend all through the night?" he snickered back. he might have been joking, but it hurt to say.

brandon playfully punched him in the shoulder, his beautiful laugh flowing through zion's ears. zion could feel his lungs starting to give out again, his breathing getting heavier than usual. his chest started to hurt, causing him rub at the burning area that was covered by a red hoodie. he could even feel his stomach start to rumble, the feeling of something wanting to come forth slowly rising. zion looked down at his shaky hands, swallowing every few seconds to try and not vomit.

brandon lifting zion's head with a finger, forced the two to make eye contact. suddenly the slightly older male felt relaxed. staring up at a curious brandon pushed all thoughts of once being sick away.

"are you okay?"

zion shook his head; but he wasn't.

"alright everyone. we start rolling in five!" the producer shouted while throwing his hand in the air. the five boys in the band got into position that was directed to them.

"but i want to sit next to zion!" edwin complained. the taller chuckled at his whining, throwing an arm over his shoulders and pulling him in for a side hug. "it's not like nick is all that important-" nick gave him a look of disbelief, yet edwin didn't care. "he could move and be the one to sit next to austin. then there! brandon can scoot his ass down and i get room."

"i'm sorry mr honoret, but this is how the producer wants it" a staff member replies quietly. it made edwin roll his eyes with a scoff. he wrapped his arms tightly around zion, standing his ground.

"if you sit next to austin i'll buy you your favorite ice cream" zion suggested with a smile. edwin was only protective when he knew zion and brandon had to be so close. it never ended well for the tallest band member, and edwin knew how much it really hurt him. both physically and emotionally. the dominican usually puts up a fight until he gets his way; it being a lot more often than expected.

edwin looked up at him with a pout.

"no."

"edwin" zion warned.

"three minutes people!" the producer warned.

"i don't wanna" edwin snapped. zion sighed and shrugged.

"dude, this interview will only be for like five minutes. then you can attach yourself to zion all over again" brandon chuckled. edwin glared at him.

"no one asked you" edwin blurts. brandon gave a frown in return.

"two minutes!"

seeing the situation getting no where, zion leant down and whispered a few words into edwin's ear. the dominican turned red in the face, his attitude dropping and turning into fear. once zion stopped whispering and stared down at him with a raised brow, edwin released himself from the taller and turned to the staff member.

"i will sit next to austin now" he mumbled. he refused to make eye contact with anyone.

the staff member clapped excitedly, guiding each member to their seats and what they would be needing. the producer was counting down from ten when brandon faced zion with curiosity.

"what did you say to edwin that made him let go?"

zion smirked, staring at the twenty year old who sat shyly in his seat beside austin.

"nothing special. just what he could get with his ice cream" zion responded carefully before looking down at brandon and smiling. and he couldn't help but go hot in the face when brandon smiled back.

-