♔ 3| Jealous Much? ♔

The screen read; Best Sebastian Smythe, shocking everyone but Kara and the New Directions. Kara patted him on the back. "I guess we're taking turns." She giggled.

"Before we start, I will say that my name is actually Barry." Barry said, clearing up some confusion. "Why did you change it in Ohio?" Iris asked, receiving a shrug.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6 , 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

"Of course it was you." Blaine sighs, walking down the stairs. "No it wasn't I swear. I turned over a new leaf, remember?" Sebastian asked, grinning.

"No more bullying, blackmail, or assault this year."

"Assault?!" Joe yelled. "Barr, what the hell?" He sighed. Barry slumped in his chair, and Kara rested her head on his shoulder making the New Directions confused as to what they were to each other.

"That must be boring for you." Blaine said. "Yeah it is. Being nice sucks." He pouted.

He groaned, "I'm not making it any easier on myself." He whispered, causing Kara to laugh.

"Hey Blaine. Hello everyone else." Sebastian said. "Does he live here?"

Everyone started laughing at Kurt's comment. Kurt just smiled.

"Nice of you to show." Artie said. Sebastian grinned, "Is whatever this is gonna take long? I can't stand the stench of public schools."

Joe just sighed and shook his head. Iris leaned in and whispered, "He may be mad now but he'll get over it." She told him.

"I don't like you." Kurt put it simply. "Fun, I don't like you either." Sebastian smiled.

"Okay I just don't get why you and him were fighting." Winn told Barry. "Over Blaine." Kurt said. "Okay I don't like him like that, I never did it was just something to get on Kurt's nerves." He admitted.

Sebastian aproached the table where Kurt and Rachel were sitting. "If it isn't a young Barbara Striesand and a old Betty Wilde." He said. "Where's gay cyclops?" He asked, referring to Blaine who had a eye-patch now.

"At least you complemented Rachel?" Kara said, and he laughed casually putting his arm around her. Mon-El was looking at the screen, he was kind of jealous about how close they were.

Sebastian shook Blaine's hand, "Sebastian Smythe." He introduced himself. "Hi are you a freshman?" Blaine asked.

Sebastian looked taken aback by that question but he smirked,"Do I look like a freshman?"

Kara giggled, as everyone laughed. "It was the suite." Blaine said, and Kurt nodded. "He was kind of hot." Santana reasoned, causing Kara to glare at her.

"Ooh, is someone getting jealous?" Kitty said. The Kryptonian's face turned red with embarrassment. "No." Kara said, causing Barry to laugh. "Crinkle." He pointed out.

Mon-El rolled his eyes. "I seriously have to get Botox for that." Kara huffed.

Sebastian and Santana were in a room with the warblers. "She questioned my honor." He told them, with a sly grin.

"I demand satisfaction in warbler tradition." He said, as Santana stepped closer. "You wanna have a duel?"

This confused two out of the three teams, because they didn't know what kind of duel they were talking about.

Kara thought about it for a second. "I don't think it was the suit, it was definitely the hair." She said out loud causing everyone to laugh but Iris. "Aw thanks." Barry gave Kara a smile followed by a wink.