♔ 1| Reunion ♔

Kara was talking to Winn when a daxamite put his arm around her. Mon-El!" She giggled. "I thought you two weren't dating? Y'know because of Bar-"

"Winn shut up! And we're not dating." Kara yelled. He nodded. Mon-El still didn't know that she had also had feelings for the Scarlett Speedster.

"I brought you pot stickers." Mon-El laughed. "Oh thank god! I thought I'd die of starvation!" She yelled. Winn looked at her like she was an alien.

"But you just ate...." Winn said. Mon-El bursted out laughing. "I get hungry! Okay..." She yelled.

"You get your eating habits from Barry." Winn said, causing Kara to giggle. Alex and J'onn walked over to them with a serious look on their faces.

"Did Mon-El break the toilet seat again?" Kara sighed. Mon-El shook his head vigorously his face red. "No." J'onn said, holding back laughter.

"They're bringing in a new alien prisoner. He's supposed to be dangerous. We thought we would warn you." Alex said.

Kara frowned. "What's his name?" She asked. "C'onner." J'onn said. A few agents walked in with a prisoner in cuffs. He looked about 21, and Metahuman.

He smiled at Kara. "Hello, Marley." He said in Kyrptoneese. She forced a smile. "Who the hell are you?"

With that everything around her was a blur. "Kara!" Alex yelled. Mon-El ran to her and caught her fall. "What did you do to her?!" Winn demanded, but soon they all fell with a loud thump.

-

"Kara?" Alex yelled. They were in a room seemingly pitch black. "Kara?!" Mon-El asked. "No, it's Alex. Say your name if your here!" She yelled.

"Mon-El" "Alex" "Winn "Barry" "J'onn" they all said their names.

"Barry why are you here?" Winn asked. "It doesn't matter, where is Kara? Is she okay?" Barry asked worriedly, making Mon-El suspicious.

"I don't know but we're not going to find out by just sitting in the dark." J'onn said. "He's right, I think I have a lighter on me." Alex said, patting down her pockets.

They were all surprised when the lights turned on. "We need to try and find Kara." Winn said, as they all gathered.

J'onn spotted a group of chairs surrounding a screen, and a figure in one of those chairs. "Alex, I think I see her." He said.

Barry and Mon-El ran over to her. She was slumped in a chair, unconscious. "Kara, c'mon Kar wake up." Mon-El shook her.

Her eyes opened, "Mon-El? What are you doing here?" She asked. "Barry!" She yelled, and hugged him. He hugged her back with a smile on his lips.

Mon-El was about to say something until the seats made a ding! "I think it wants us to sit down." Winn said.

They all sit down, Kara sat next to Barry and Mon-El. A portal formed and a few familiar faces came out of it. Joe, Iris, and Cisco. "Joe?" Barry said, standing up and hugging him.

Iris cleared her throat smiling at Barry. "Oh! Hey." He said. "Hey." Cisco laughed. "You should sit down." Mon-El said, and the others nodded. Iris sat by Barry and Cisco, Kara silently disapproving.

As they got settled another portal opened up. "Oh my god who's next, Oliver?" Winn sighed. As the portal opened, Kara's eyes widened. "Barry." She whispered. He held her hand, as she hid behind her hair.

Everyone saw that they were practically hiding. "Marley?" Tina asked, looking directly at Kara. She sighed and stood up. "Tina." She stated, running to the brown haired girl and hugging her.

"Kara?" Alex asked, confused. Barry shook his head at Alex. "Don't, she'll explain once she's done." He said. "Kitty!" Kara yelled, hugging her next. "Marley! Oh my god, we've looked everywhere for you." Kitty said.

Kara stepped back finally realizing what was going on, as Rachel, Finn, Tina, Santana, Kitty, Brit, Kurt, Blaine, Jake, and Unique smiled at her. "Wait, why are you here?" She asked them. Finn shrugged, and laughed. She hugged him. "Treble clef." She mumbled causing him to laugh.

"Marley...." Jake started. "No me gusta!" Santana shushed him and hugged Kara. "My favorite mentor." Kara smiled. "Marley I'm so sorry." Jake sighed, confusing Team Supergirl and Team Flash. "Back off, dude." Barry spoke up, leaving Kurt and Blaine speechless.

"Okay, what the hell is Andrew McCarthy doing here?" Santana sighed. "Unique agrees!" Unique chimed in. "Yeah, why is Sebastian here?" Tina glared. "Who is Sebastian?" Iris and Joe say at the same time. Cisco didn't say anything, Barry had already told him.

"Bash is a good-" Kara was saying. "Bash? You have a nickname for him?" Blaine said, feeling betrayed. She sighed. "Can we not fight? I personally have a vendetta against him for that whole Photoshop incident but you don't see me yelling!" Rachel yelled.

"But your yelling right now.." Finn told her, confused. Everyone laughed. "Look I'm sorry for everything I did, my mother had died and I was bullied...I know it's not an excuse but I'm sorry." Barry said, standing up next to Kara.

Kitty grinned. "Wait are you two screwing?" She asked. Britney clapped excitedly. "No!" Kara and Barry said in sync. "That's obvious." Jake retorted. Kara was about to talk when someone interrupted her. "You better shove a sock in it!" Alex yelled, getting up and taking out her gun.

"Agent Danvers!" J'onn yelled. "Sit back down, now missy!" Winn said. "But he was talking about my sister!" She yelled. "Sister?!" The New Directions yelled. "Can we all sit down, my feet hurt?" Kurt complained, taking a seat. They all nodded and sat down. As soon as they did the screen turned on. "What the hell?" Iris asked.

"That's a first.." Joe shrugged. The screen had a picture of Marley and a title: Best of Marley Rose.

"How does he have this?" She whispered to herself. "You were in a singing group?!" Alex said, surprised. "How did I not know?" She questioned. "You never asked me...?" Kara said, unintentionally making Alex feel less and less involved in her life.

The countdown went off as the tension rised.

10, 9, 8 , 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1