11: Wait A Minute

A/N:

Wait A Minute... does this remind you of something? WAIT A MINUTE!! BY SNSD!! For the ones who didn't listen to it yet, please listen to it NOW! And for the ones who already listened to it, I LOVE YOU! "Oh my gosh~ neol hyanghan sonjit alssongdalssonghan ireon gesture! Hanbeonman! idaero mweomcheo sarangeul gobaekhaebwa!!!" I know. This is getting irritating. Even in my other updates, I already wrote this at the Author's Note, and I'm sorry! I just love this song so much, and I'm expressing it here. Let's continue~

Edited: April 28, 2017

--

Kay's POV

Wait A Minute (A/N: hehehe). I already showed Chen the game room! So I asked him, why am I evem following him.

"Uhh.. Chen-ssi. I already showed you guys the game room so.. why am I still following you?" I tapped onto his shoulder and he answered my question diligently.

"The hyungs just wanted you in the room and ask you questions, that's all." He smiled at me cutely. While I was in sort of shock, why do they want me in the room?

"Oh.. okay.." I slowly said quietly. This is kind of weird. Why do they want me in the room?! Are they some sort of weirdos?!

Wait A Minute... (A/N: hehehe...) I have telepathic powers! Why didn't I just read Chen's mind awhile ago! Ugh... stupid me. I concentrated on reading Chen's mind, and for a few minutes.. I got in his mind! He was thinking of living a great life in America for the mean time. Bacon crossed his mind in a second, he must be hungry already. The girls and I should cook lunch for them later, mmm-hmm.

The boys were going to plan a small thank you surprise for me in their room. Awww... so sweet! Wait A Minute (A/N: HEHEHE) I guess I better pretend I'm surprised.

We walked to the guest room, where they are staying. I could hear some of their whispers. But wow! They plan really loud, how exactly are they going to surprise someone if that person could already hear their plans outside?

Chen opened the door and I noticed that the lights were turned off. Chen and I went in and the door suddenly closed! I got 'terrified' of what was going to happen. Where are they? This pretending thing is hopeless and stupid.

"Guys? Where are you? Why are the lights turned off?" My 'shocked' voice echoed throughout the room. There were some shadows moving around, small whispers around me, and feet tapping upon the floor. Loudly.

"SURPRISE!!" Wait A Minute (A/N: Not getting tired of this! HEHEHEHE!!), this was the least that I had expected, they also prepared gifts?! Omo! They really shouldn't have!

"Omo! You guys shouldn't have!" My surprised face was on and I just have to blend in with the little surprise party. But seriously! I didn't expect them to have gifts for me, this is too much.

--

Maybe I was too assuming because the gifts weren't just for me, they were also for my parents, May, and my friends. Awww! How sweet of them! They even got some for my friends!

I don't even like surprises, it just ruins my ego. I'm not the type of girl who is bratty, and just wants to have every gift for herself! I'm not selfish, not like May, she's the one who's selfish.

"We knew your friends were fans of EXO, so we bought them the latest album and Overdose poster!" Baekhyun announced and showed me 3 boxes and 3 small bags that I guessed, the albums and the posters were placed in. That reminds me, Ace, Candy, and Vi were aching to buy that album. Well now they have it, got it from the real ones too.

"And.. we have this for you! Open it later please?" Chanyeol said and handed me a medium sized box that was neatly wrapped in a red and white polka dot pattern, and a pink ribbon at the top. Cute.

"Sure sure~" I smiled brightly and thought of what could be in that box.

"And for your cute little sister! We brought this for her." Suho said with a gummy smile that made me roll my eyes at him saying that my sister is cute and he gave me a gift bag that was color light blue. I guess it was different that my friends'.

She's sooooo gonna be jealous!

"For your parents, we'll just give it to them later and thank them ourselves." Kris said and tapped a box beside him that was wrapped in a green and red striped pattern.

"Oh okay.." Wait A Minute (A/N: Am I irritating? HAHEHAHEHAHE!!).. How did they get to buy all of this stuff in no time and without my parents seeing them? Did they pack this in their luggage? That would be impossible, 'cause all of this stuff are boxes and the boxes couldn't probably fit in their luggages right?

--
Please read Grandmother's wrath by me~! Hope you like the update guys~! Done editing! Thanks yall~~

Follow me at Instagram:
@pinkrush_

-HYERIN