36: Consequences

A/N: I'm really happy to be updating again hehe and that's it, hope you all would enjoy the story~ don't forget to vote and comment down what you think of this chapter! love lots muwah!!

-Hyerin

--

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I heard you!" Kai said, as he hurried to sit down due to the old man Suho ushering him on the couch. The large group marched toward the couch in the middle, standing in front of the two who were now given towels to dry their clothes but not giving the chance to actually change them. Kai's group mates were all so protective of Kay and it would take everything and anything for them to do whatever they wanted to do to Kai if he had hurt her.

"Okay, alright! We're on the couch!" Kai exclaimed and raised both his hands in surrender as the towel hangs on his head. Kay sat beside him comfortably, rubbing the towel on her hair to ring out the water left and letting her hair dry. Within the months Kay has been with these rowdy boys, she could really never understand how they went but still went along with them either way.

"Well?" Chanyeol's deep voice echoed through the silent living room. All eyes were on them.

"Well what?" Kai said in irritation seeing as there was no way to keep them captive like that and he wasn't in no mood to tell anyone what happened. He wanted to keep it to himself, teehee.

"Tell us, why are the both of you soaked?" Kyungsoo turned toward them and gestured to both their clothes, his face masking a bothered expression.

Kai let his face fall freely towards Kay's direction, bringing up a small smile in the process which of course, did not go unnoticed by the boys in front of them. Upon the gesture, most of those in front did certain eye rolls, scrunched their eyebrows, and faked gag in disgust.

"Well, we went to the beach." Kai innocently said with a bright smile on his lips and faced his members.

"And why was that?" Baekhyun asked, dragging the why and acting like a diva.

"We went on a date." Kay nonchalantly said, acting like it wasn't a big deal because her now acting-like-older-brothers are being so pressed about it.

"WHAT?!" Sehun exclaimed, running his hands on his hair and standing up to pace back and forth in the hallway.

"AND YOU WENT HOME TO BRING US NO FOOD?" Chen shouted with a slightly high pitched voice, as if he couldn't accept it. Upon hearing his statement, Kay smiled sheepishly and played with her hair.

"HOW DARE YOU?!" Xiumin acted as if he was betrayed and badly hurt. "I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU." He gestured to Kai, with tears welling in his eyes.

"We'll bring you food next time, okay?" Kai cautiously said, looking at each of them with growing angered expressions.

"AND THERE WILL BE A NEXT TIME?" All of them chorused, with big voices, managing to scare Kay. Yet she shrugged it off and laughed at their reaction.

"Will there?" Kai asked in hope as he turned to Kay, being cautious about his every action.

"Hmm," Kay pondered, poking her finger to her cheek and looked up to think about it. Then, she looked down on him again and smiled the most beautiful smile.

"Sure, why not?" She replied, making all the boys go frantic. Kai jumped up in victory while the other willed in sadness. 

"Go with me too, Kay." Sehun sat beside her, pouting all the way.

"Oh why not, Sehunnie!" Kay exclaimed in joy, enjoying the presence of her little brother. Kai turned towards them, his face in disbelief. Kay winked at him in return.