Chapter 31 // Spider

Comenzar desde el principio

Cassidy let out a sigh of relief and flopped down onto the mattress. "Thank you."

"That was terrifying," I stated, panting for breath. I finally let out a small little chuckle at how funny we must have looked, screaming and running around frantically all because some innocent arachnid got into our house. "But it's gone now."

"Hopefully," She mumbled, running her hands through her hair to release some stress.

I strolled over to the bed, perching myself on the end of it. I glanced up at Cassidy with hopeful eyes. "Are you still mad at me?"

Cassidy smiled sheepishly. "I want to be," She told me. "But I can never stay mad at you, Cal."

I involuntarily let out a large grin, laying my back down against the mattress so I was directly next to her. "You stayed mad at me for like four years one time."

She chuckled, pushing me gently. "Okay, that was completely different," Cassidy protested, making me continue to smile at her. "This time you apologized right away. And I have you as my boyfriend now, so that's really all that matters; not how we ended up together."

"Good," I responded, leaning in closer to her to press our lips together. Our kisses always filled me with insane amount of butterflies and I don't even care how lame that sounds. "I'm sorry for breaking you and Luke up, though. But I just wanted you so bad I needed to intervene."

"It's okay. In a weird way that is kind of flattering," Cass admitted, placing her palm on arm and running her hand over my bicep and triceps, tracing every detail of my tattoos with her finger. "Sorry for leaving you at the airport. I just didn't want to say something I would regret."

"I know, baby," I assured her, making her know that I was totally okay with giving her some space when she needed it. "Although, we did miss out on some serious post-vacation make-out session time," I added cheekily.

Cassidy smirked at me, inching closer to my body. "Well, we could always make up for lost time right now?"

"I like that idea," I agreed, gently rolling on top of her, which made her giggle in the most adorable manner, and I immediately began to kiss her.

Cassidy's legs wrapped around my waist as her hands roamed all over my body. Our lips were moving together as if they were both a part of a synchronized dance team that was fully aware of all of the right choreography. I wasted no time in slipping my tongue inside of her mouth, just to deepen the kiss even further.

Although her hands were now combing through my hair, I let my hands slowly move over her stomach until it reached her chest. My palm felt the curve of her large boobs and I gave it a squeeze. She moaned against my lips, which was one of the hottest things ever, as I continued to massage her breasts that I always find myself staring at.

I had made it to second base, but I wasn't going to try for anything else tonight. We haven't been together as an actual couple for very long, and I knew how iffy Cassidy was when it came to sex. I wasn't going to pressure her. She had to be the one to initiate it or tell me she was ready, unlike last time where I kind of just sprung the idea upon her.

Cassidy detached our lips so she could press kisses down my jawline and in a sloppy line down my neck. Now it was my turn moan. "Baby," I whispered, letting my eyelids fall closed to soak up the wonderful feeling.

"Cal," She mocked, teasing me for my strained tone of voice. I couldn't help but chuckle.

I turned onto my side, gripping her body so she would fall with me. I pressed my lips onto her forehead gingerly, just to convey how much I adored her. "Congrats on making it to second base," Cassidy joked, poking me in the chest as she cuddled into my side.

"Shut up," I replied with a laugh. God, I loved our relationship and our ability to joke around with each other but yet be serious at the same time. I stroked through her soft hair, playing with the ends of it while still keeping eye contact. "You let me know when you want to go any further, okay? There's no rush. Just wait until you're ready."

She grinned at me. "Thanks for being so understanding about this, Cal."

"Of course, Cass," I responded, kissing her forehead again just to get the point across that I would wait for her as long as she needed me to. "Hey, now that we're home can I take you out on an actual date?"

"I would love that," Cassidy mumbled, tangling her legs in between my own.

"Okay, good. If you said no this would have gotten really awkward."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

author's note: a little cutesy chapter for all u saps out there

sorry if anyone gets like offended about them killing a spider i promise it wasnt like an endangered species or anything ok

so not many people seemed interested in doin a one shot competition last time so idk if im going to do that but hey if anyone has any ideas or suggestions or predictions for this story pls comment them i love reading those it always gives me ideas

i hope you had a great halloween if you celebrate it!! i went as a "holy" cow as in like the expression "holy cow" so i wore a black and white dotted skirt and had wings and a halo idk it was funny what were you guys for halloweeeeen

thank you so much for readin this i hope you have a wonderful day bc you deserve it i love u loads thank you so much for all of ur constant support with this story omg especially when u guys tweet me @calumfridge cuz that makes me super happy

dedicated to cliffo_malik for saying that jolie & calum are her otp like wOW MY GOALS HAVE BEEN ACHIEVED THANK U