Chapter 61 // Doc

•Cassidy (my fav keek next to aussie rap omg)

"What?" I shouted, suddenly being hit with a sense of pure shock from his outburst.

Calum's cheeks flushed immediately. He nervously ran a hand through his hair, tugging on a few of the curls. "I mean, not right now. Like in the future. I just really love you and want to marry you someday."

"Oh," I responded, my lips curving up into a large grin. I wasn't ready to have to deal with a possible pregnancy and a marriage at only nineteen, so I'm glad it was just something that had slipped out of his pouty lips. I found it adorable that he was overwhelmed with so much love for me that his brain proposed the idea of marriage. "Well who else am I going to marry?"

Calum giggled, one of my favorite sounds in the whole world, and wrapped his arms around me again, pulling our bodies as close together as physically possible. "I love you, Cass."

"I love you too," I replied, pressing a kiss onto his chubby cheeks that I felt compelled to squeeze. "Are you going to sleepover?"

"Am I allowed to?" He asked cautiously, glimpsing around the room as if my parents were going to pop through the door at any second now.

"Yeah, I doubt my parents will care. They are already pretty suspicious that we are back together. But we're roommates anyways. We have to get back to our shared room lifestyle," I insisted, feeling a smile creep onto my face as I remembered the glory days.

"Okay. I always sleep better when you're next to me," Calum admitted, flopping down onto the mattress and creeping underneath the covers. His long arms tugged me down, pulling my body against his. I wrapped my laps around his waist, as if I was a koala bear and he was the tree branch that I was clinging onto.

"Me too. Too bad I have to wake up early for that stupid doctor's appointment tomorrow," I whined, burying my head against his chest.

"Do you want me to come with you?" He offered, letting his palm rub circles against my back in a soothing motion.

"No, it's alright. That will kind of make it obvious if you're there," I said with a little giggle. I could only imagine the headlines if anyone got a picture of us leaving a clinic together.

Calum nodded his head in agreement. He brought his lips up to my forehead, languidly pressing a few kisses onto the center of my temple. "I know. I just want to support you."

"You can support me by taking me out for ice cream afterwards," I suggested, poking his chest.

"Is that your idea of a romantic date?" Calum teased, raising his eyebrows up at me in amusement, with his little goofy grin overtaking his features.

I chuckled lightly, reaching up with one of my hands to squeeze his chubby cheeks. "No, I just really want some ice cream. But we can make it a date if you want."

"Well I technically do still need to ask you out," Calum reminded me, his brown eyes locking on mine with a look of pure adoration. The intense eye contact, along with the topic of this conversation, made my nerves reappear and my heart rate suddenly inclined.

"Oh, right. Are you going to break up with me again when you leave for tour though?" I asked softly, in a non-accusatory manner. I was trying my best not to be bitter with what happened last time. This wasn't about that. I just wanted to know what his plans for our relationship was going to be.

"Cass," Calum murmured in a strict tone. He pulled my body even closer to him, making sure there was absolutely no room for air to pass between us. His palms slid down further until they rested on top of my butt. "We'll figure all of that out later, okay baby? Can we just enjoy this month off together for now?"