Character Answers

a/n alright this isn't an update sorry but here are the answers to some of the questions you guys asked :) thank you for sending them in & be on the lookout for the next update!! love yall

Calum:

1. What is your favorite thing about Cassidy?

Her butt. No, I'm kidding. She'll get mad at me for saying that. I definitely meant her boobs.

Okay no I'm sorry, its already the first question and I can't take these things seriously. Um, I love that she loves me. I love that she can always make me laugh. I love that she can put up with my attitude and my dumb moments and yet still have faith that I am actually a good person. I love that she makes me so happy and brings out the best in me and that she is my best friend and that she understands me more than anyone I've ever met and she's funny and one of the most selfless and caring people I know.

2. What is going to happen to you and Cassidy when you go on tour again?

I've got some plans this time. None of them include me breaking up with her. I've learned my lesson.

3. If Cassidy was actually pregnant would you want her to have a boy or a girl?

A girl. Definitely a girl.

4. What would you name your daughter then?

Pimpina Flava

5. If Cassidy didn't come back in time would Natalie have been your New Year's kiss?

Dude, I'm not that dumb. I probably would have just kissed her on the cheek. Nothing more. My lips are reserved for Cass.

6. Why did you do all that crap to Cassidy four years ago?

I was an idiot. Oh God, I still regret it whenever I think about it. Basically I was just an absolute idiot. But luckily she forgave me.

7. Why did you listen to Ashton when you left for tour?

Again, I'm an idiot. Ash is always so wise and he had experience with it but I obviously forgot how special our relationship is. I guess sometimes you don't know what you've got till it's gone.

8. Is it weird between you and Luke because he dated Cassidy at one point?

No. Luke's my best friend and my band mate. Nothing can ever be weird between us.

9. Do you think you have a longer length than the rest of the boys?

Is this even a question? Of course I do.

10. Did you have feelings for other girls before you met Cassidy? Or during the tour?

No. Never. I obviously liked some girls and thought they were hot but I've never been in love before Cassidy. She's my first love. And hopefully my last.

11. Do you ever wish that you and Cassidy were normal people and could just go on dates without the media stalking you?

I mean yeah, privacy would be nice and it would take the pressure off of things but we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the media. We would have never met at a movie premiere or forced to be roommates so we never would have become friends again and then dated. Plus if we weren't living our dreams out together life would be so boring.

Cassidy:

1. What is your favorite thing about Calum?

I have so many favorite things. I love the way he looks at me like I'm his entire world. I love his chubby cheeks and his sharp cheekbones. I love that he seems all intimidating and sassy yet he is actually the sweetest goofball on the entire planet. I love that he is my best friend too.