🤯 Torture 🤯

Start from the beginning

Anika is walking somewhere near her house, alongside a park, talking to Mallika on the phone.

Anika: ...Don't even mention it. I don't even have time to sleep. I have to give lessons to your 'Prince charming' at his home. You have no idea what kind of torture it is to be his private tutor.

"Since it is a torture for you, I'll help you relax."

Anika who is shocked to hear the voice, slowly tilts her head, her teeth biting her tongue, with the fear of face the owner of the voice. She feels like a culprit, who's been caught red-handed.

She raises her head to see, Shivay, standing in front, hands folded across his chest, leaning against the door of his car, with his signature yet annoying smirk plastered to his face.

Anika, who is already in an awkward yet embarrassing situation, cuts her friend's call instantly, but looks like Shivay is in the mood to tease Anika some more.

Anika is standing there, rooted at her place, smiling awkwardly, thinking of a good excuse to cover up what she said. On the other hand, Shivay, slowly yet casually starts walking towards Anika.

Shivay: So, what were you saying? Hmm?

Anika: uhh.... Umm...  nn..nothing

As he reaches closer, she starts to move backwards.

Soon, Anika's back bumps into a tree, leaving her breathless and shocked for a second. Shivay, who was clearly enjoying Anika's vulnerable state, continues to move ahead. He slowly leans forward, and rests his one hand on the tree trunk, just above Anika's head. This sudden proximity leaves Anika nervous, and helpless, as  a lot of other emotions seep in, as she breathes heavily each time.

He moves his face closer, to which Anika, tilts her head to one side, with her eyes shut tightly, in an unknown fear. She can now feel his breath fanning the side of her neck. She could feel millions of butterflies in her stomach at that moment. This proximity was really sudden and overwhelming for her.

"Is spending time with me a torture for you?!", whispers Shivay, in her ear, in his husky voice.

She opens her eyes, still breathing heavily.  His voice was doing something to her. It was as if her brain had stopped working, and her body had stopped listening to her. She tried opening her mouth, to say something in protest, but failed to do so, as her eyes met hers. Seeing, his face, so close to hers, had left her speechless.

Shivay, on the other hand enjoyed seeing Anika in a tongue tied situation. He was loving his effect on her. It, somewhere, somehow, made him feel proud of himself. He didn't want to let go off the feeling.

Anika, breaks her gaze, and gathers her courage to move. She motions him to move away so that she can leave. He, in response, removes his hand, that was resting above her, making space for her to leave.

She comes out of the position hurriedly. The sudden absence of his warmth, made her feel empty. She felt as if she was as if a prisoner (she), who had been caged earlier, had been freed(from Shivay's proximity), but was still unhappy.

Little did she know, that her eyes, her emotions, and above all her heart, was bound to be caged after all, and imprisoned by someone, soon, completely.

Anika, who is still lost in her thoughts, gets startled, when Shivay again starts asking her questions.

Shivay: So, you don't want to tutor me? Did you forget our little contract?

Anika: I'm not scared of you!!

Anika opens her mouth to say something more, but OmRu come and interrupt her mid-sentence, saying, "Don't worry Bhabhi! We are with you!"

On hearing this, Shivay narrows his eyes, and galres at them. He continues to say something, but is interrupted by a call.

Shivay(on call): Hey! Amayra/Amaira? You're here? I missed you so much!! Why a driver? Wait for me, I'll be right there to pick you up from the Airport, myself.

He cuts the call hurriedly, and without saying anything further, he hurries towards his car and leaves.

Anika, is left behind confused. She feels a little uncomfortable, or should we say Jealous.

On seeing Anika's state, Om questions her.

Om: What happened? What are you thinking about?

Anika: Nothing much, I was just thinking why did he go away..

OmRu: Huh?

Anika: I mean, it's just that I've never seen him such a hurry.

Rudra: Of course! Why wouldn't he be in a hurry?

Anika: Umm.. What do you mean?

Om: He means to say....(cut off by Rudra)

Rudra: It's Amaira Di calling him!!

Om: She's been the most important woman in his life after his mother left him. 

Rudra: She an epitome of beauty and elegance...

Om: She's Shivay's favorite. He always used to only go to her to share his thoughts and problems. Only she's always known how to comfort him.

Even though Anika had understood, that this lady was sister(ly) figure to Shivay, it somehow bothered her. She just couldn't digest the fact that some other girl was so important to her. This sudden development left her in nothing, but discomfort.

Anika POV: He went without even saying goodbye. ..... If u hate him so much, then you should be happy he's gone, why are you mad? ..... The presence of some other girl in his life shouldn't bother you!! ... It's his life. h can do whatever he wants. Right?

.......................................

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Hope you all enjoyed it! 😉

How do you think Shivay and Karan know each other?

One question guys, as you see that I have added a new character, close to the end.

I have named her Amaira temporarily, as that was the only name I could come up with at that moment. Please tell me if you want me to change her name to Priyanka, or something else. Also, if you think that this name only would be apt, then please do tell me the right spellings for the name. 😅

If you like the story, then Don't forget to Follow me 👤🙂

Till then, Stay Awesome! Stay Sweet! 😊
Don't forget to be kind to each other! 🙃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't forget to Vote 🌟 and Comment 💭
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~