Twenty: Making Love

Sorry for the wait. Writer's block sucks.

Anyhoes, here's the sappy smut y'all been waiting for -- Smut scenes will get dirtier in future chapters

{unedited}

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

"Mr. Kim, your flight to Jeju has been confirmed."

I sigh happily when my assistant walks into my office, "Thank you for handling that for me, Youngmi. Could you go over the itinerary?"

"Sure," she pulls out a tablet and taps the screen a few times, "You will leave on the company plane tomorrow morning from Incheon, it's around a two-hour flight. When you arrive in Bangkok there will be a car to take you outside of the city to the house along the coast I've reserved. There is also a secluded beach along with the home, so you should be afforded complete privacy during the full week you're there. I just emailed you the details in case you need them."

"Perfect," I nod, pleased with her update, "Have the other items I've asked for been purchased?"

"An intern is out gathering them now. Everything should be here for you to take home once you are done today," she confirms.

"Ah, good."

"Can I ask what prompted such a spur of the moment personal trip?" she questions, tapping her fingers lazily across the front of my desk.

I shrug, keeping my expression composed, "Thought I would treat (Y/N) to a small vacation. I figured after the party and launch of Jackson's tape when our work is slowing down would be the best time for it."

Youngmi hums, giving me a quizzical look before excusing herself to go about with her work responsibilities for the day. As soon she's gone I quickly drop my cool mask, a giant box smile taking its place. I immediately take out my phone, press dial, and put it eagerly to my ear to hear it ring.

"Mmm... 'ello?"

My smile widens at the groggy yet still dulcet voice on the other end.

"Hey, baby," I coo, "Are you, Kookie, and Chimmie taking a nap?"

"Yeah."

"Daddy's very sorry I woke you up, sweetheart."

"Isso 'kay, Daddy," my little girl mumbles in reply.

After my little's eager yet shy confession about being ready to take our intimacy to the next level, I jumped into planning our vacation immediately. So I snuck out of bed this morning without waking my sleeping angel, leaving her a note to enjoy the day with Jungkook and Jimin. After arriving at the office, I put Youngmi straight to work booking the flight and accommodations for Thailand.

It wasn't like I was impatient for sex—I mean, I can't deny I'm excited for that—but more so because I want this to be perfect. Perfect for our first time making love...

Perfect for me to officially tell her I'm in love with her.

"I just wanted to let you know that I've got all of the plans done for our little trip tomorrow."

There's a soft gasp on the other line, "Really? Where to?! Where to?!"

"Shh, don't wake up Kookie and Chimmie," I instruct her to bring her excited voice back down to a whisper.

"Sowwy."

"It's okay, angel," I hum, "Can you to do something for me?"

"What?"

"I need you to pick out the clothes you want to bring on vacation. Can you do that?"

"Mhmm."