Nine: Kisses

Omgosh... {Little Girl} got to 1K?!?!?!?!?

Your support gets to my heart!

{unedited}

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

It has been a couple weeks since my little girl started as my 'junior assistant' at the office and she's taken to it quite well. She is a fast learner and picks up tasks quickly and doesn't fangirl too excessively when our most famed idols come into the office to record or have a meeting. Jin was really correct when he prophesized her being a 'little ray of sunshine' in the workplace because she absolutely was; everyone, along with my hyungs and myself, loves her.

She hasn't had any little slipping moments in the office we have had to handle yet, but she spends a lot of time in my office doing her work. I actually set up a small desk for her in the corner to make her happy. Honestly though, I much prefer her with me as well.

At home, she is indulging in her little mindset more and more as she becomes comfortable in her new home. She, Jimin, and Jungkook have become fast friends and are practically joined at the hip from the second we return from work. Although I love how cute they are together, I have had to set up rules that we have to spend time together a few afternoons a week and every night after her bath. We snuggle in her bed until she falls asleep so we have bonding time as caretaker and little.

Our affection seems to have grown for each other as well, or at least I hope it has. I know my feelings have swelled at least. We have gotten to know one another in and out of her little space and I've found she is such an amazing person. The sweet kisses we have shared have raised in number and all I can feel is my body becoming addicted to her little by little, but I am trying to keep myself patient so she can come to me in her own time.

Tonight, I am lounged lazily on my bed clad in my wire-rimmed glasses, night shirt, and boxers attempting to read and wind down from the day, although it was already decently late in the night.

I put my little girl to bed earlier, allowing her to fall asleep snuggling against my side while snoring lightly. But I just can't seem to find the same kind of peace as I sit wide awake in my room.

While slowly sift through the pages of my book, I look up when I notice my bedroom door creak open.

"TaeTae?" a tiny sniffle comes from the crack in the door.

"Babygirl?" I ask, setting my book down on my lap and a small face peaks in at me, "Baby, why are you awake?"

"I h-had a b-bad dweam," my little girl whimpers as she steps tentatively through the door in her Hello Kitty print pajamas, hugging her tiger Rilakkuma plushie tightly to her chest, "Sc-Scared."

My heart breaks for how frightened she was from her nightmare; it obviously scared her enough to force her into little space.

"C'mere, babygirl," I place my book on the bedside table and open my arms wide.

She shuffles across the floor quickly, crawling up the bed and over my legs to plop down straddling my waist and wrapping her arms securely around my neck. I envelope her in my arms to finish out our cozy hug, rocking her from side-to-side while gently rubbing her back. She nuzzles into the crook of my neck and I feel her inhale deeply, the mere act of breathing in my scent seems to relax her body.

"TaeTae protect m-me?" she whispers from her snugly position.

"I'll always protect you, baby," I assure her, "Do you wanna sleep here tonight?"

She nods into my neck.

"Alright my sweet little girl," I coo, "Let's get you tucked in—"

I cut myself off when I feel her dragging her nose over my neck. Shivers set down my spine when her soft lips graze my skin. She lifts her head to face me and I notice how her eyes are hooded while she begins to rub our noses together.