Three: Secret

Over the next few weeks I became a regular customer at the café where my pretty girl works. I went there a minimum of four days a week, leaving the office to work from my laptop there during the week and casually visiting during my free time on the weekends.

I just couldn't find it in myself to stay away.

Her sweet smile and dulcet voice made my heart flutter in a way I had never felt before and I was starting to become addicted to the feeling.

Today, I was sitting in the office feeling extremely antsy and fidgeting at my desk. I tried to focus on the screen of my computer, constantly rapping the keyboard with my fingers and heavily sighing every few seconds. All I could picture the entire morning was my pretty girl's sparkling chocolate eyes and delicate smile, resisting the desire to go see her.

Groaning, I leaned back in my chair while sweeping my hands over my face and into my golden locks. Bringing my arms down I propped them up by the elbows on my desk and set my head in my palms continuing to yank on my hair.

Sitting back up I let out a deep breath before giving in, "Fuck it."

I quickly shut off my computer and gather up my things along with my business laptop to go to the café. Just as I was slipping on my jacket the door of my office swung open and Yoongi strolled in with his hands casually stuffed in his pockets.

He looks at me cooly with an eyebrow raised, "Where are you off to?"

"Uh," I pause as I finish shrugging on my coat, "Just need some coffee to finish up my work. Felling tired, so I'm going to head to a café."

He looks me up and down and a small grin crosses his normally passive expression.

"What?" I ask.

"Who are they?" he says smoothly while walking closer to my desk.

"What do you mean?" I ask, trying to play dumb. Of course Yoongi would be the one to figure out his crush first.

"Come on," his grin grew a bit wider and gave a small chuckle, "you've been walking around like you are dreaming with your eyes open for weeks. I'm figuring that means you found someone."

I purse my lips into a thin line as I look at the older. How does he know everything? He's so victorious and smug; I would hate him if I didn't love him so damn much.

"Is it Aeja?" he asked curiously.

"No," I answer sharply and scrunch my nose in distaste.

Mainly because Aeja is now working closely with us and is still regularly trying to get me into bed despite my refusals. 'Desperate' isn't a flavor I enjoy in my partners.

"Woah. Sorry, sorry," he puts his hands up defensively at my agitated answer, "But if it isn't her, then who are you seeing?"

"Well..." I pause, trying to decide exactly what to tell him about my pretty girl, "I'm not seeing someone per say."

Yoongi furrows his brow in confusion, "What does that mean?"

"There's this girl who works at the café..." I start uneasily.

"Yeah..." Yoongi drawls out, confused by my uncharacteristically anxious behavior, "And how many dates have you been on?"

"None," I lower my voice as I partially hang my head, "I'm too nervous to ask her out."

Yoongi is quite a few seconds before bursting out in laugher, which only happens when he thinks something is very funny. My head snaps up to glare at him for his pleasure at my pain.