Preface

She looked at me with a raised eyebrow and I could tell she was calming down, "Why are you doing this for me?"

"I'm not looking for anything from you, if that's what you are thinking," I reply in attempt to put her doubts to rest, "I just... think you are such a gorgeous, sweet, kind girl. I realize I don't know you at all, but I can already tell. And I can't explain it, but I just want you in my life in whatever capacity I can have you."

There we go. I laid it all out on the table as I suddenly turned desperate to get her to come home with me.

And it seemed to have worked as she blushed deeply and looked away from me and to her fumbling fingers.

"I-If I go home with you, I'd like to get to know you better and talk about myself before I show you my little space..." she said quietly while still looking down at her hands.

"Of course, babygirl," I say as she peeks up at me, "We can move at whatever pace feels comfortable to you. There will be plenty of time to talk about ourselves and rules when we get to the house. So what do you say?"

She looked up, biting her lip with a little smile, almost making me coo at how adorable she is.

Nodding, her eyes light with a jewel-like shimmer, "Okay... I'll be your little."

Happiness welled in my heart at her confirming me as her caretaker. I don't think I have ever been this excited about taking in a little... there was just something about her.

"Great," I say as I try to control my excitement, "Let's go get your things."

I smile to my pretty girl... No, my little girl.

---

Thank you for reading {Little Girl}

A BTS fanfiction piece focused on a DDlg [Daddy Dom, little girl] relationship with BTS Kim Taehyung.

I have taken an interest in DDlg BTS fanfics lately, so I decided to write on myself!

Just a notification that this book with have a lot of kinks, so be warned.

It's gonna be grrrrrreat!

I am so excited how this story showcases Taehyung in both a soft and dominate light. Sweetheart TaeTae is a heart melter, but this boy is so fucking bi-polar he causes me whiplash.

He is such a {Fine Ass Daddy} and I'm going to give him his chance to shine!

---

Enjoy the story my little loves!

Unnie loves you!

{Always remember to Vote & Comment}