"My viewpoint is slightly different," I say, his body immediately sitting up.

"Tell me."

My hand tugs on his and I lay him back down, needing him to relax and get comfortable. There is a slight frustrated expression appearing on his face, his eyebrows crunching, but I quickly peck his lips.

"When I was younger, my mother told me from very on that children before marriage was prohibited. That's my only difference."

His eyes stare up at me and I bring my hand out of his, running my fingers along his torso.

"You want to be married?" he asks, my eyes widening.

"Well, um, I was just saying that I would need to be married before having a child."

There is a small second where I swear Harry's eyes brightened, but I'm brought out of my excessive thoughts when his hands grab my cheeks, pulling me down. Our lips meet and I can tell he doesn't mind my thoughts, his passion never fading.

"I'll stay with you until we can make that happen," he whispers, my head nodding.

Shortly after our kiss, Harry droops his eyes and I lay down. He places his head on my chest and clings to my body, my fingers running over his cheek softly. We're asleep quickly.

Heaving wakes me and I fix my eyes to the dark, Harry's body lying next to me. His eyes are squeezed shut and he sounds like he's in pain, my hand grabbing his.

"Where does it hurt?" I ask, his eyes shooting open.

"Everywhere. Ah," he seethes, my hand pulling him to sit up. His shoulders are stiff and his purple-tinted skin hurts to the touch.

"I'm going to take you to the doctor," I say, his hands covering his face as he writhes in pain. I run to the closet and grab his boxers and a hoodie and sweatpants for both of us.

"Here, baby. Just relax," I say, his head nodding.

I pull the hoodie over his head and help him stand, removing his shorts and placing the boxers and sweatpants on his hips. I grab his shoes and place them on his feet, my body rushing around to aid to him.

He places a beanie on his head and pulls his hood up, taking his time as we walk out of the apartment and into the elevator. Harry's arms encircle my waist tightly and I hold onto him gently.

After our car ride and me running to get a wheelchair for Harry, I wheel him into the doctor's office and we receive immediate attention.

"No. She's staying in here," Harry protests, the doctor nodding.

"Okay. From the report, I hear you were severely injured the past few weeks," the doctor states, his gray hair pulled over his scalp.

"Yes. There was sexual assault and harassment. I'm in extreme pain," Harry explains, tightening his hand around mine.

After the check-up and examination, Harry not feeling good at all, Harry lays on the table in the doctor's office waiting for the results. His whole body was checked and the doctor was most concerned about Harry's male region. I'm so worried something was damaged because he's so hopeful to have children one day.

"Reagan, I don't know what's going to happen," he whispers, my lips pressing to his.

"Just take a deep breath and hope for the best," I assure, his head leaning closer to mine.

The doctor enters soon after and I stand straight up, helping Harry sit up.

"Did the pain killer work?" the man asks, Harry nodding.