Author's Note

Hello My Beautiful Readers and Fans,

I'm not sure how you stumbled upon my novel, but I'm so happy you're here. I wouldn't be where I am today without your support.

Today, I get to introduce you to the sequel of Southern Saturday Nights. For those of you who didn't want Allyson and Daxson's story to end... This is for you.

It's just as heartbreaking, but lovable as the first book so buckle your seatbelt now. 

For my new readers, you can read this novel as a stand-alone; however, I highly recommend you read Southern Saturday Nights so you can be fully immersed in the world and the characters.

Just a heads up, this will be the unedited, unrevised first draft of this novel. Read at your own risk. If you see a mistake, feel free to point it out! I love constructive criticism. 

I'll keep the thank you section short because I know everyone is ready for the action.

I want to take the time to thank witchoria for the beautiful cover. You made time for me in your busy schedule, and I'm truly grateful. A little thanks to my boyfriend for being my biggest supporter.

I'm excited to start this new journey and I can't wait to take all of you along with me.

With All My Love,

Taylor Hallon

The characters and scenes in this novel are fictional. Any resemblance to real life people or events is purely coincidence. Some organizations mentioned are real, but no ill intent is meant with this story.

Warning: This story contains material that may be inappropriate for some readers. If you are sensitive to violence, eating/mental disorders, strong language, acts of racism, or sexual harassment please read on with caution.