Dark fam AU

That's what I'm calling this AU where Dark is Second's mom

Second looked at the blueprint in horror. Not only did the blueprints show extremely personal markings on him that he thought were scars, but these were blueprints. He was built. He was made with mechanical parts. He wasn't a normal stick.

He was a machine.

"I know this is a lot to take in, but let me explain." The red stick said. Second was in to deep to in to quit now. "I'm The Dark Lord, but I'd prefer mom." She said in a joking tone. That name sounded familiar. Then it hit Second.

This was the lady who had destroyed countless websites for no known reason.

"I made you as sort of a spy. You would subconsciously send what you've seen and heard to me. But one day, you stopped sending things, I was worried that you'd..." Dark couldn't bring herself to finish that sentence. Second wondered if Dark's concern was genuine. (It actually was) "I concluded that the computer was hostile place so I took extra precautions when making Vira." Dark continued. "I'm glad that you're ok Sec, I could send you back, or you could stay here if you like! But if you choose to stay your gonna need these." Dark handed Second a pair of gloves with knives on the end of them and some "punk" clothes.

Second first thought was I have to go to the others. But then he remembered, he was made as a spy. He could be a danger to them just by being with them.

"... can I do something real quick...?"

Meanwhile on Alan's computer, the sticks had finally wrangled out of the spider web, when they heard a notification. They rushed towards it. It was from an unknown person.

Hey guys, it's me, Second.
I've learned something about myself, something, not so good. It would be better for all of you if I just stayed here. I'm not telling you where "here" is because I know you'll try to save me. (You probably still try to save me anyway) but I mean it when I say that this is for your own good. I'll still miss you all, greatly.

-Second