S I X T Y - T H R E E : CLASS 3E TIME

Start from the beginning

'Please don't leave me.' Yea. As if he could say that.

"You've been staring at me for quite some time. Do you want to take a picture? I'll give you consent." Hime said, jokingly but her eyes never left the scenic view in front of her. Karma snickers and takes out his phone which made Hime turn to him with an annoyed look. He did manage to take a few pictures of her before she turns and a few more after she does.

"Won't you look at that?" The red haired boy shows the picture to Hime. The girl lets out a grimace at the picture. In her eyes, it was the ugliest picture she has ever seen. It was too dark, the sky was too yellow, her side profile is too bloated for her liking and her hair is so messy. But to karma, it was just Hime. The beautiful princess he had somewhat befriended and fallen in love with. She had asked him to delete it but seeing how distressed she looks, he just wanted to play around with her more. "I might set this picture for my new wallpaper." Karma did as he said he would and kept his phone in his back pocket.

"You're unbelievable." Hime mumbles as she stands up, ready to leave him at the cliff before it gets too dark. But he was quick. Very quick. He scrambles up to his feet and held onto her hand with a firm grip and hugs her. Maybe it was because what happened between them and maybe it was because he had almost lost her. But at this moment, at least in front of her, Karma wants to be true to himself.

"Don't leave." She has never heard Karma use this tone before and for the first time in her life, she doesn't know what kind of face he's making. When she tried to pull away, he only pulls her in tighter. She wraps her arms around him when she realises how red his ears are and dare she might say that they are almost in the same shade as his hair. "Don't try to get away from me this time. I wont let you slip from my fingers again." Karma promises and Hime smiles.

"Okay." Hime smiles and jabs his sides. Karma lets go with an offended ouch and Hime gives him the brightest smile. "Then don't piss me off or push me away, asshole." When she was about to walk away, he hugs her again, once again laying it all bare for her.

"Hime, I love you." Karma confesses all of a sudden, catching the platinum blonde haired Hime off guard. She stood perfectly still in his arms and he was beginning to get impatient. Karma is suddenly too aware of his surroundings when he hears a rustling in the bushes somewhere but even if they get attacked by a wild animal - or any animal that has yellow hair - he needs to hear her reply. "Hey, are you not going to reply me?" It was his time to be caught off guard when Hime turns in his embrace and quickly sneaks a kiss on his lips. The two turns red at the sudden kiss and Hime runs off to the classroom just as the sun sets.

***

When Karma gets to the classroom, everyone is already set in their suits and gearing up their weapons. He had Isogai and everyone's approval to act as the team leader this time around and it wasn't anything new to act under his orders but it was the first time his classmates wouldn't look at him straight in the eye. Hime had just entered the classroom with Irina, Karasuma and Kamakura and she turns red the moment her blue eyes meet his golden ones. He snickers at her had everyone in their teams for the last briefing. Everyone needs to be clear of their post and he couldn't afford a single slip up for the ones they're going against will be more dangerous than the Dragons. But there is one person who is looking right at him and she's straight up making him feel uncomfortable.

"What?" He asks, looking straight at Rio.

"So, you got some extra attention from Hime, huh?" Rio wiggles her eyebrows as she teasingly pokes his sides and Karma scoffs at the blonde. There you go. The yellow haired 'animal' pounced.

"Never saw two people kiss? I have never taken you as a prude." Karma goads and much to Karma's liking, Rio bit the bait.

"Not all of us have a romantic interest, Karma. Some of us are busy with other things."