T W E N T Y - F O U R : GAKUSHUU'S TIME

Normal POV

Gakushuu arrived just in time to reach out for Hime before she falls. He crossed ways with Makoto and Akashi's gang, the Amishi* on his way there. Taka forbade him to go but he couldn't bear the possibility that Hime might actually die and he wouldn't get the chance to explain to her that he really is innocent this time round and how sorry he is for separating her and her friends. He tightens the grip of his arms around her shoulders as he drowns in his thoughts. He watches her eyes avert their attention to him but his heart clenches immensely because he knows she couldn't really see him. Her eyes begin to cloud before they close gradually. His vermillion eyes scan the warehouse like a hawk before focusing them on the black haired man with heterochromia named Ryu.

"Ryu, you deliberately disobeyed me. I, Gakushuu Asano personally told you that our agreement is no longer valid." Gakushuu lays Hime's head carefully on the floor. He rises up to his feet and look at them with those piercing eyes and slowly makes his way towards both Ryu and his unnamed vice. The both of them both take out their guns from their holster and aim it at Gakushuu.

Similar clicking sound from pulling the slide back of their semi-automatic hand gun is heard from behind Gakushuu. He raises a hand to halt the Amishi's advances. "I'll settle this." Gakushuu said, walking confidently towards the two men.

"Asano-kun, as a teacher-" Koro-sensei is cut off when Gakushuu swats his tentacle away from him, destroying it in the process.

"Don't touch me as you see fit, monster." Gakushuu said in the midst of confusion and shock. "Now, Ryu-san. Shall we talk further in the room? There's really no need for guns. You, of all people should know that." Gakushuu said, his aura grew more intimidating every second Ryu hesitates. Ryu's vice begins to panic and was about to pull the trigger when Gakushuu kicks the gun from his grasp and grabs the vice's wrist, turn in the opposite direction and throws him over Gakushuu's shoulder. It happened so fast and the impact his so huge that the vice has troubles recovering. "I can't believe you fell for the same trick twice." Gakushuu chuckles darkly and fixes his posture. He looks directly at the heterochromatic man. "Do I have your attention now, Ryu? Or should I break your vice's bones like before?" Gakushuu asks, dusting off invincible dusts off his school shirt.

Ryu feels dominated by both father and son as he clicks his tongue and looks away. The Asano family is hurting his pride as one of the most fearsome yakuza in the prefecture. He locks his gun and puts it away in his holster before walking towards the door he came from. Gakushuu smiles and follows suit.

Koro-sensei could only watch in fear. What a scary power Asano-kun has.

"Hey, what is a small yellow october doing here?" One of the asks

"You mean giant octopus, right?" His friend rolls his eyes

"Same thing!"

"They're not the same, idiot. This is why we don't go to the same school."

"What was that?! You want a go, lanky bastard?!"

"Bring it, wee man!"

"Think of the takoyaki we can make!" Another group cheers.

"And the sushi we can make!"

"Let's catch him." The wee man from before agrees.

"Yosha!" They cheer with an evil glint in their eyes. Koro-sensei freezes and slowly turns around before wearing his poker face.

"I-I don't know any octopus." He lied and quickly escapes to the roof of the warehouse with his Mach 20. He left with a huge wind and a confused group of thugs.